• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

Nothing...I've seen what happens when you install it :lol:

In a soft top you have to work quite hard to generate bass, so I suspect you probably will.

In which case my passengers can get a treat as I'll probably get a Rainbow under seat sub. :)

Edited to add: seem Rainbow only do active subs. Hmm.

It is, but it's less satisfactory - too much separation between you and the sub. People stood outside will probably get more benefit :lol:

Ah, right. That's not good. I'll see what it sounds like at the end of today.

Speakers and amp are in, I'm very pleased with the results. I've also managed to source an OEM hardtop and fitting kit for a good price. :)

Got my glovebox organiser through the post today, great bit of kit!

n2DlifA.jpg

I've got a new gearknob ready to fit as well as some other bits on the way.

HEL Lines arrived, thanks Si @ Hendy. The car is due an MOT and service soon so I'll get them fitted then.

DJOKT7r.jpg

New roof fitted by Jack Smith in Swansea. Few threads here and there on the inside but for the price I can't complain. A massive improvement on my old one which kind of fell apart when it was being taken off.

QpRSiZZ.jpg

srgrgbn.jpg

f9qyTg8.jpg

During fitting:

wqe8cwe.jpg

Here's the amp tucked in above the fuel amp. I can't really show how tidy it all is as the loom and amp are well tucked away. The Speakers are Audison Reference AVK6 and the Amp is a PDX-F4 so both high end, the idea was that I wouldn't be tempted with getting a sub and now they've bedded in, there isn't much point I don't think. They sound fantastic. The doors have been dynamattet and the speakers are being held in by custom MDF brackets. The install shop said it was a right **** of a job. :lol:

bzrH2Qt.jpg

e4iya03.jpg

FD2 gearknob fitted as the original one is a bit worn (previous married female owner).

uOSk1Do.jpg

I've had a few map updates from Mase and the car is on the dyno in 3 weeks or so, will be interesting to see a before/after run from when I was at Powerstation last year.

Thanks. :)

MOT time tomorrow, really should get in the garage and try and find the cat.

MOT passed, no advisories.

Tested commented on how clean it is underneath. Standard.

Back