• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Where did you get your new wheel nuts from? Are they the secret squirrel 7 sided locking ones?

i got them off ebay, took me ages to find some red oem fitment wheel nuts. Yes they're 7 sided locking ones

bugger failed its mot. One of the oem wheels i got off ebay is buckled so they failed it on that. ~£311 for a new one from honda, should be here in 2 days then retest and i'll have another vt20 :D

right well £325 spent on a new alloy and now since i didn't get the other wheels sprayed i don't know the exact colour they are so looking at getting them resprayed. Been in photoshop looking at various alloy colours and these are what i've narrowed it down to.

My favs in order are: Black, Cosmic Grey then white but just wondering what others think

Black Wheels
CosmicGrey-BlackWheels.jpg

Cosmic Grey Wheels
CosmicGrey-CosmicGreyWheels.jpg

White Wheels
CosmicGrey-WhiteWheels.jpg

Cosmic looks like OEM in that picture. Black/gunmetal for me. White only suits White/Red cars IMO.

woot good news

my jdm front and rear arb's and my camber adjusters are on hold at the local parcelforce delivery deport pending payment of customs fees etc. Should have them for next week and get myself booked into TDI for the fitting of it all including my coilovers and a FRSU :D

GruppeM I got second hand from a member on here, coilovers aren't fitted yet, that's one of many items I need fitting

I'll have to keep my eye out for a gruppe m soon then, looking forward to seeing those coilovers on, they look like real good value for money

Back