• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SiKBoY's BNR32 *** 324 Completed ***

ahhhh f*ck thats the bolloxs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Scousefella said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Aicarumba!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hahaha that made me laugh, glad you all approve.

Caz = 0.9 bar

Andy = 1.4 bar :lol:

When I saw this car at Bee R's workshop this morning, my jaw hit the floor... We then test fitted the new 10.5" wide TE37's fitted with some serious rubber and it looked even more friggin' awesome!!!

Hopefully Dino (Who shoots for UK magazines) will be able to photograph it professionally before it sets sail for the UK on 24th Jan.

I can only guess the sort of entertaining looks this car's going to be generating once on the roads in the UK. If you think the pics look cool, you need to see it in the flesh.
Quality of the kit, fit, etc. is perfect. Ooooh - I think I'm in love!!!... :smt050 :smt050 :smt050 :smt050

Miguel.

I know the quality of the Bee R* and have seen it a couple time at silverstone and once whilst in Japan. Repuatation is 2nd to none in all honesty.

Tsuyoshi Tezuka drives the R324 for anyone that doesn't know and it's wicked.

Seriously though, 500bhp, lightest GTR out of the 3 siblings with looks like that I would seriously enter the car in time attack.

You'd be incredibly silly not too, put that next to james' black kazama widebody FD3s and you've got too cars that have the looks and are built to compete.

--------------------------> www.timeattack.co.uk <------------------------------

p.s. newera, any news on your time attack FD, still wondering if it's going to be released this year?

:shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Christonabike, thats awesome :smt023

SiKBoY said:
moNoKnoT said:
Looks great, so when do you get to drive it?

- Kevin.

I'd say mid march.

It looks fooking evil lol

Kool, just need to get the good old gt-r badge back on the front grill, the sound of twins sucking is awesome :p

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
SiKBoY said:
moNoKnoT said:
Looks great, so when do you get to drive it?

- Kevin.

I'd say mid march.

It looks fooking evil lol

Kool, just need to get the good old gt-r badge back on the front grill, the sound of twins sucking is awesome :p

- Kevin.

Twins, sucking? It does indeed sound awesome! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: ... :getcoat:

Quality looking motor there (would we really expect anything less from Bee-R?).

Is the rear bumper and arches blended?

thejudderman said:
moNoKnoT said:

- Kevin.

Twins, sucking? It does indeed sound awesome! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: ... :getcoat:

Quality looking motor there (would we really expect anything less from Bee-R?).

Is the rear bumper and arches blended?

High maintenance twins that suck on demand YEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BABY 8) 8) 8)

- Kevin.

Back