• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

Doing some more research on this model and found these pics.

Stunning IMO.

WUman said:
Here are some pics we took yesterday.

img9389.jpg

img9398.jpg

img9400i.jpg

img9408.jpg

img9410.jpg

img9414m.jpg

img9417.jpg

img9419v.jpg

img9423.jpg

img9464ci.jpg

img9473n.jpg

img9482.jpg

img9489.jpg

img9492b.jpg

Photoshop :) I do not rev my cat till 9.000 RPM when the engine is cold

img9506a.jpg

img9514.jpg

img9518w.jpg

img9526g.jpg

img9533k.jpg

img9598m.jpg

More pictures will follow soon...

The guy is obviously good with PhotoShop, why didn't he remove his face from the rear view mirror? :lol:

img9492b.jpg

Stunning, definatly the next car for me :)

Me too I'm thinking, unless I end up spending a bucket load of cash on the FN2, then it really won't be worth it and it's getting that way quickly...

same here, ive only had my ep3 just over a year so im still a noob to the hondas and would like to keep this for a while so i want to do this up and keep it for a bit but when im done i do want one of these or maybe a DC5 :)

i'm very tempted with the fd2 also, not looking at replacing mine till the new civic is out so i'll see what the next gen is like

The yen, also not looking to get one until next year as I believe they may drop in value (£16k mark) :)

Ahhh yeah totally forgot how poor it is atm, as I haven't checked it recently is it coming back up or still dropping?
You have a bit of a rep for getting rid of cars after a few months, you think the EP3 will stay in your possesion for that long? :lol:

Either way good luck to you fella, they are lovely cars, and there will be lots of jealous people on here (including me) lol.

Great car, it just looks a little too long for me :lol: , too many doors.

If there was a coupe version, like Subaru did with that Impreza years back, it would look amazing.

I'm still not convinced on the way these look; although the way it's been described (night and day difference) in comparison to the FN2, performance-wise, makes it certainly worth looking at.

I like the look of the Feels, kitted, version the most - and the whole CF Advanced Mugen RR concept.

sMG_2515.jpg

sMG_2804.jpg

Oh, BTW the Spoon CR-Z pwned an FN2, apparently.

Great car, it just looks a little too long for me :lol: , too many doors.

If there was a coupe version, like Subaru did with that Impreza years back, it would look amazing.

QFT. It's not just the amount of doors for me though, they just 'look' really long which I don't like. Still a great car mind, can't argue with that.

Evo's are 5 door, I was not convinced on the look of them either (my VI was actually unpleasant on the eye) but what I like about the FD2 is it's performance/£ ratio, it held its own against an NSX on track in Japan and that speaks volumes to me.

I will have one in the near future for sure.

I'm still not convinced on the way these look; although the way it's been described (night and day difference) in comparison to the FN2, performance-wise, makes it certainly worth looking at.

I like the look of the Feels, kitted, version the most - and the whole CF Advanced Mugen RR concept.

sMG_2515.jpg

sMG_2804.jpg

Oh, BTW the Spoon CR-Z pwned an FN2, apparently.

Minus the skirts and it would look awesome IMO, I think it has the right amount of doors. Two doors less and it would be competing with A5s.

Spoon CR-Z
2010-Honda-CR-Z-Coupe-by-Spoon-Front-Side-View.jpg

:drools:

As I said it's not the number of doors, 5 door is fine, but the FD2 just looks really long and doesn't do anything for me.

A foot shorter would be FTW

The guy is obviously good with PhotoShop, why didn't he remove his face from the rear view mirror? :lol:

And replace it with what? Photoshop is good, but it's not magic. It's easy to take things away, but creating images is a whole different ball game.

Still, 2-doors less/coupe, and we could of had ourselves a third-gen (3rd interms of Integras) Integra? perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:
Toenail wants an FD2 next.

Also the 5 door thing is a good compromise should one ever fall in to a tarp and is needing to fit one of these.

dsc02761jw.jpg

Toenail wants an FD2 next.

Know dis.

Saying that, the baby seat 3 door thing isn't that bad at all tbh. It'll probably be even easier with a seat like the one above as you can lift the turdy into it. It's the newborn rear facing seats that are more awkward.

dotty for daddy FTW.

Back