• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

GM for me, again though, like the TODA, only going from past experiances.

Whats the internal gap for on the unit?? Is it for the vent on the bonnet or something??

It just lets a bit of air in, you get a plate that is supposed to channel the air into it.

The scuttle panel fitment was shocking though on the fd2, it would put me off buying another.

J's or M&M Honda would be my choice.:cool:

DSCF1474.jpg
[/IMG]

Babys/doors, etc, pah!!!

Its all about being able to park your car where you can see it.

If I could do that I would get something nice too. Until then, sub £10K cars it is.

One of the reasons I sold mine. Family days out turn in to a pain in the ass when parking and leaving the FD2. People are all over it like vultures :evil: Not good when the car starts dictating what you can/can't do. If this doesn't bother you though then it's not an issue.

Yeh Once I got the FN2 It was house with drive all the way. I'll never go back to on street parking even now when all I have is a 2k german boat. As soon as i graduate and get a job (I have my own buisness so will be in full time work whilst I study for those thinking I'm a lazy student bum) I'll be looking for a FD2 should be in my price range in 2/3 yrs time and enough room for the kid my misses says she wants after I finish uni. Saying that It might never happen as the misses is more likely going to want a 330d tourer or similer.

Here's to dreaming boys!

Pics don't do it justice - it looks way different in real life. I thought the dimensions where pretty spot on, and lengthwise it is about a foot shorter (roughly) than my old ATR.

Parked side by side with Edy's old DC5, my FD2 was only a couple of inches longer. It's very deceptive.

Oh, and the M&M intake is yummy.

I fully intend to be taking the FD2 to the BBQ at my friends place in Basingstoke this weekend, for a spot of Dotty temptation :D

Here's some from my collection of pics.

Looking to get back in one soon myself :)

ctr-back.jpg

ctr-front.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Saw a black one in the flesh on my travels

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Purple

26518100932666609535100.jpg

26518100932683276200100.jpg

Whats the lead time on you getting hold of one of these then Dott, still next year or have you moved some mountains yet??

there is one round the corner from me im dying to go round and get him to take me out in it really nice motor indeed. Im thinking i wont one. Does anyone know what the performance is like in one and what year did they start from and go to

Last edited by a moderator:
there is one round the corner from me im dying to go round and get him to take me out in it really nice motor indeed. Im thinking i wont one to anyone know what the performance is like in one and what year did they start from and go to

Do you read your posts before you submit them?

Back