• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sorry didnt get a Type R

Z4 coupes are pretty cool, especially the M version. Dont think I could pull off a Z4 soft top though as I dont wear huge bug-eye looking sun glasses and straighten my hair :lol: but I will agree these are quite quick.

My insurance wants over £1700 on a convertible, Im not paying that much for my CTR, a good £400-£500 less I would say.

Put you are all saying you Hate it? have you ever driven one?

You think VTEC is FUN! try Sport mode on a 3.0i BMW :) a small car thats wieghs not alot!

Also the wheels i have a rareish, there worth alot of money second hand, seeing as if i keep it after the summer i can sell the wheels for a nice wod of cash, there for i can get 10" wheels :lol:

Big Deep dishs <3

Don't hate a BMW Z4 untill you drive one, i wasnt sure... Drove it and its amazing :) Plus every one always says its a girls car or a hairdressers car.... but when do Hairdressers buy 35k cars... sure there are some girls that Drive Z4s, but barley any compared to Men.

Joe.

Joe,

Its all good man, I've driven a 3.0 one and I loved it, just needs a LSD.

I'd maybe not buy one as there are other cars I would have over it (S2000), but I'd have this over a lot of other cars in it's bracket.

just watching top gear, nice 350z convertible. If you actually paid 35k for your z4 i would laugh my frickin ass off haha.

Don't need to drive one to know i don't like the look over its rivals. Did you not fancy a boxster s?

265bhp is what you have i think in a car that weighs 1500kg. I think the civic is 1100kg with give or take 200bhp.

Compare a Type R Vs a Z4 on autotrader... then it shows you how fast a Z4, 5.9secs to 60 for z4 (without sport mode)
Civic 6.6seconds (with a race dirver...)

yeah, i found that out the hard way on the first day! bloody dift after leaving the sellers house about 20mins after! Was hell funny ***!

You can't take a 0-60 time and then say it'll be faster on a track, that's just idiotic.

Of course the BMW will be faster off the mark, it's RWD.

About 10k, its worth about 11-12k. only Reason it was cheap because it has a slight mark on one of the sideskirts so i bumped him down :)

Joe.

Back