• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sport

I think it's a trip to the stealers for you...

When I got rid of mine, I sold it with the brake light, can't think why anyone would need to hang onto it :?

has it got the bulb, bulb holder and the wiring with plug included? Or have you got just the spoiler? Either way if you go to your local honda dealers they should be able to help you out.

On another note, if its the wrong colour for your car and you'd need it spraying, it might be worth filling it and painting the opening... will look different to the rest of the type r wings then :wink:

P.s To fit it to a sport you may wanna file down the botton two bolt holes otherwise it will sit a bit proud on the rear window. :wink:

is that specificly for the sport or is it for the type -r just cheaper as it's fibreglass ?

if it's for the type r your gonna find it wont fit

type r spoiler bolts on using two screws 3" down the window which the sport doesn't have.

if it's for the sport then you'll be fine and unless you can get a light from a scrappy then you'll proberbly need to go to the dealers.

colinjy said:
if it's for the type r your gonna find it wont fit
It'll fit just dandy if you flat off the raised holes on the spoiler's lower mounts. :wink: You get a secure enough fix just using the top two bolts (i.e as my Vis spoiler).

It'll still fit if they decided not to flatten them off... It'll just sit proud of the window and TBH, look a bit s**t!

Wow! Finally some more EP2 owners! :lol:

I got mine fixed today after the Scorpion Exhaust got wrecked by some builders at a roadworks :x

Still the dealer was good and offered to fit the part no problems (Brayley- Hemel)

So what mods are ppl running on their sports?

me: Typhoon, Scorpion full, Lowered on Eibachs

Anyone know of any cats, brake calipers etc?

*** got a EP2 and was looking to get a new spoiler as the standard one is awfull. I want a black spoiler think that will look quite hot on my milano red ep2.

*** got a EP2 and was looking to get a new spoiler as the standard one is awfull. I want a black spoiler think that will look quite hot on my milano red ep2.
you could get a carbon fibre spoiler. would be somthing different

Any owner with the Sport needs to do two things IMO, lose the rubbish bit of plastic they called a spoiler and fit the type R one and also upgrade to 17" Penta alloys or Type R, one thing I would not do is take of the sport logos trying to signify its a type R.

I am looking for a type r spoiler as well for my sport but i have not had any luck in finding a good one for my cosmic. They are either smashed or the wrong colour.

Also looking to the (i think) the storm alloys for my ep2 but again they are eithe curbed, only 2 or over priced

My friend had a sport he bought a type R spoiler of ebay and some type r seats and the five spoke rims then debadged it and it looked ace

Thanks what i am looking to do just now until i can afford the proper red H.

Do you know how much he paid for them.

mr_sport

if it were me, and I had a cosmic sport, I would keep the black H badges and fit a carbon fibre mugen-style wing.

Rather than make it look like a Type-R (which it isn't) just make it look like a modified sport....and in doing so, making it look better than a Type-R

I have been looking at them and I dont know if I like the design of it but still might do that.

I am keeping the black H on mine and will not be putting any type r badges on it. for the simple reason its not a type r.

mr_sport

if it were me, and I had a cosmic sport, I would keep the black H badges and fit a carbon fibre mugen-style wing.

Rather than make it look like a Type-R (which it isn't) just make it look like a modified sport....and in doing so, making it look better than a Type-R

I agree then no one can just say ah its a type r replica

Back