• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Nice car pal will be keeping an eye on its progress as well as all your others!

Purchased and fitted some new Tein coilovers today :)

Here's a few poor pics!

They are set to approx 30mm lower than stock, initial impressions are softer than meister r on the S2000 on full soft and maybe a tad softer than the S2000 full hard. Only driven it down the road so I'll see how I feel after a proper drive.

Picked up a hondata flash pro today, will need it for the RRC manifold in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Some up to date pics of the car, not the best I'm afraid just iphone pics of it up the driveway as I've been mega busy!
I've also done the hondata air box mod today so I'll start with pics of that.

Before

Midway

I didn't actually get a finished pic, but basically it's the same as above only smoothed!

What's been done since last pictures:-
-Hondata air box mod
-Hondata flash pro Ecu
-Milltek non res cat back exhaust
-White powder coated rocker cover
-All calipers and discs painted
-Window deflectors
-Tein coilovers
-IPod adapter
-Yellow front fogs

Next weeks work:-

-Fit mfactory LSD
-Fit Yokohama A048

Still loads to do, including the brakes which are absolute crap.

Just fitted the Yokohama a048's, also bought a new oem clutch to fit when the gearbox is being removed for the LSD fitment on Monday

Well LSD is now fitted and I'm very pleased with it! Silent operation and seems much better than all the oem honda LSD's I've had which surprised me!

Just in the process of doing a full fast road geo set up and fitting better brake pads, as I've got a track day Friday :)

Brake pads arrived and fitted. Camber bolts arrived too

Geo settings checked and all over the place, just getting shims sorted and hopefully have this sorted.

Back