• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Thanks guys!

Current spec list

Brakes:-

S2000 355mm x 32mm Stoptech bbk custom fabricated to fit
Rear ferodo DS2500 pads

Engine:-

Hondata flash pro
Milltek exhaust
Powder coated white rocker cover
Hondata air box mod

Chasis/handling:-

Mfactory LSD
Exedy clutch
Tein coilovers
Yokohama A048 tyres
15mm eibach spacers
Full custom fast road geo set up

Styling:-

Amber front fog lights
Team heko wind deflectors

Audio:-

iPod/mp3 adapter

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks chaps, the stoptech bbk is on and working spot on. I've only done the one bed in session but first impressions are very good!
They look very big behind the oem wheels, I have had to relocate the stick on wheel weights as they would rub on the caliper!
I'm using the Axxis ULT pads so I'll see how they go, by the looks of things they are similar if not a bit worse than ferodo DS2500.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, just gave the car it's Xmas wash so thought I'd post a few pics up of how it's looking at the moment with the new brakes.

Tidy. You've done a lot in a short space of time, pretty much as it should have been from the factory now! :smt023

Thanks guys, definitely going to need pads for track as these fade with some spirited driving, looking into pfc pads maybe the 97 compound or ferodo DS3000 endurance compound.

Decided that the factory candle headlights are too crap to live with, so ordered a hid kit.
Also ordered some better front pads for the stoptech kit, after lots of research I decided to give performance friction's new 08 compound a try.
Trackday booked 9th feb do we'll see how they get on.

Received and fitted my hid's. Went for 5000k Hids direct kit.
Massive improvement, should have done this as soon as I got the car.

Also received my new front pads, performance friction 08 compound.

Difference between hid and halogen bulb.

Parts

Difference between stoptech st40 pad, accord type r, s2000/ep3/fn2

Accord pads are a decent size!

What do you think of the PF pads, are they the 97 type?. I was out round spa in a 3.6GT3 with a full set of those in with PF discs and it stopped on the mark amazingly but always wondered if a civic could get enough heat into them day to day.

I use the Endless MX72 pad on my Evo Brembo set up and they are amazing but costly and take ages to arrive.

They are the newer 08 compound which kind of replaces the 97.
ive only used them on the road so far but they seem fantastic, they have loads of cold bite and don't seem to fade, plus they seem to release very well too. Feel very similar to the ferodo DS3000. Hopefully they will last longer and be less harsh on the disc as pfc promise.

Back