• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's E92 M3 coupe evolve stage 2

Ok so I had my geometry set up today, I used Liverpool ball joint centre as they always do a great job and are very helpful.

The car was well out but is all sorted now, I must say the rear end feels much more stable now.

Before:

Now:

The only part they couldn't get right was the front camber, as it still had the bolt in from bmw on the strut top. The adjustment looks poor anyway from the strut top so I'll look into adjustable front camber options to get it perfect.

Pics

Wheel alignment does not carry a guarantee as we do not drive your vehicle. Or words of similar guise. Nice. If you crash and die it isn't our fault. :lol:

Got the bike out for a ride today as it was dry and not been out for months on it.

Decided to give both the bike and car a quick wash so couldn't resist a few pics of my toys together :rolleyes:

How you finding the V8 lifestyle?

Its a fantastic engine. I'm surprised how much more I like this car than the cayman, that's not to say the cayman wasn't a great car though!

i keep looking at superchargers now lol, 700bhp!
It's already sideways everywhere so think I'll keep that as a dream!

If it helps I'm exactly the same :lol: the last thing I need is more power. But I so want a supercharger...

How does the E92 M3 feel like compared to the E46 M3?

Much better, I was never impressed with my E46 it always left me a bit underwhelmed.
They are still a great car though, I guess my biggest problem was the woeful manual or Problematic lumpy SMG transmission.

So collected and installed my new lci (facelift) led rear lights and bmw adapters.

Totally made up they really transform the rear of the car In my opinion.

I also had some coding done (Ecu options which are not selected on the car standard)

-Folding mirrors when locking the car.
-Ecu coded for led rear lights
-seat belt bong thing turned off as it's the most annoying thing ever!

Pics of new lights installed

Pics and videos from Anglesey

A really poor video of a exhaust sound run.

A poor video of a transition drift around rocket

I'm hoping my mate got some footage as he was driving behind me!

Back