• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's E92 M3 coupe evolve stage 2

Ordered some front tyres, gone for the same as the rears michelin pilot super sport. Gone slightly wider too to match the wider wheels so 255/35/19

Yeh the ones on the rear are ace, wanted a nice full set of matching tyres.
I'll need then for nurburgring in June anyway :D

You'll need the cups for that ;)

Lol I did consider that, but not knowing the track I'll be taking it easyish anyway. The wear rate is meant to be great on the pilot sports too. Cups are a rip off for what they are, especially on a road car.

I saw this car tonight in the metal and up close. It looks absolutely stunning, and you want to hear the throttle response on it, it's just mental!

Graciously declined the kind offer of a P-ride though as I could see me getting home and getting on Pistonheads.

Lovely motor Ste, all credit to you.

Cheers mate, it had a titty fit today and decide the wipers wanted to stop working whilst driving to anglesey.....in the rain.

Plenty of things it could be, I've already tried a new relay and checked the fuses so most likely wiper motor, control module or stalk. I'm guessing it's the motor.

Bugger! Had chance to stick a multimeter on the motor contacts?

10498108_10153659754138448_759657748407478770_o.jpg

Yeh seen that on the M3 forum, not really my style that. Looks a little too low rider from da hood for me.:)

Yeah same, I'd have yours over that all day long.

Yours is f*cking gorgeous.

There's a red one by me (pretty rare IMO) subtly done with OEM's in black and black detailing - it gets my exhaust erect everytime I see (and hear) it go by.

Mental.

Yeah same, I'd have yours over that all day long.

Yours is f*cking gorgeous.

There's a red one by me (pretty rare IMO) subtly done with OEM's in black and black detailing - it gets my exhaust erect everytime I see (and hear) it go by.

Mental.

Thanks mate :D

I removed, stripped and cleaned the wiper motor contacts today to see if that rectifies it.

Will soon see eh?!

I had some new tyres fitted this morning so decided to wash the car and bike whilst the weather was nice, got carried away and took a few pics so I thought I'd share them.

Well I was bored today so I went for a little drive, found a decent place for a few pictures and thought I'd give my iPhone 6 camera a go.

Had a little go at some editing too :cool:

Heard one of these giving it the beans a few days ago. Granted it's not my favourite sounding V8, but it still managed to give me a trouser twitch :lol:

Back