• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's new car. Audi R8

Ste's new car. Another V8!

I see! It must be a well paid job though to be fair. lovely machine though. How does she drive? so it's an '07 then right? What was the mileage on her when you picked it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok yeh, could always do with more though!

Its got 35k miles on it, saw plenty of cars with less mileage but they were tatty and low spec.

It's really nice mate you should be stoked on it. Top motor!

Ps. I am going to start at how to become a gas engineer!

Many older bt engineers recently cashed in circa 90k on a share save scheme.

Not speculating that it's the case here as its no ones business how one affords toys

Don't do much for me, cause it's an Audi and all, but don't take that in anyway other than im a grumpy git and seriously stuck in my ways.
As long as you like it, then fuk the likes of me:) Can you get the side bits sprayed the same colour??

One thing i will say, when i was working at Caterham F1, amoungst the people at the top, the cheif designers, the technical cheifs etc, 4 of them had R8's. So i guess there must be something incredible about it if the people in the know are driving them.

Don't do much for me, cause it's an Audi and all, but don't take that in anyway other than im a grumpy git and seriously stuck in my ways.
As long as you like it, then fuk the likes of me:) Can you get the side bits sprayed the same colour??

One thing i will say, when i was working at Caterham F1, amoungst the people at the top, the cheif designers, the technical cheifs etc, 4 of them had R8's. So i guess there must be something incredible about it if the people in the know are driving them.

No offence taken at all, each to their own and all that.
As I said, I wasn't the R8's biggest fan when it was first launched but I think it's aged so well. It wasn't until I got up close and personal with one that I realised how much I liked them.
Same goes for the colour combo, I had white with carbon blades in mind but once I'd seen a few colours in person I soon changed my mind.

The detailer I use has an S8 with the same engine. Monsters to go. Very easy to get yourself in to trouble!

It was a dry day today so I gave it a good wash and took a few pics.
I also fitted my upgraded LED bulbs on the interior and reg plate lights from powerboy on here, great service :thumbsup:

It always amazes me how a few finishing touches can make a car feel so modern and fresh!

Anyway, here's the random pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back