• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's new car. Cayman S

So yeh, I've wanted one of these for ages.

When this one came up for sale with a silly amount of optional extras I just had to have it! The brakes are insane, carbon ceramic 6 pot 350mm x 34mm front brakes and 4 pot 350mm x 28mm rear.
The Bose surround system is epic too, far better than the Bose system in the alfa GTA.

So it's a 2008 Porsche Cayman S with the following option extra spec.

Car extras

-Adaptive Sport Seats
-Automatic Climate Control
-Bi-Xenon headlamps
-Carbon interior pack
-Bose Surround Sound System
-Full Leather Interior
-Cobalt blue metallic paint
-PASM suspension
-Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake
-Porsche Communication Management (PCM 2.1)
-6 disc cd changer
-Phone kit
-Oem iPod+aux connector
-Short shifter
-Sport chrono pack
-Sport steering wheel
-19" carrera sport wheels
-Luggage blind

Comments welcome :)

My mate has carbon brakes on his 911. They are awesome but very expensive to replace. Nice car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody awesome mate! I really do love these, would have one in a heart beat if I could afford to.

Fantastic, love these, and definitely a serious contender for post-Vette life. They're incredible cars and love the mid-engine handling. Crazy the spec/age you get for your money in these too.

Lovely mate, serious want for one of these. The standard Cayman's aren't very appealing but the S is awesome. Any plans for it? Please say there is lol.

Lovely mate, serious want for one of these. The standard Cayman's aren't very appealing but the S is awesome. Any plans for it? Please say there is lol.

You know me mate!

Plans:-

-LSD
-Idp intake plenum
-gt3 throttle body
-Remap
-Track wheels and tyres
-Exhaust
-mk2 rear led lights

With the exhaust, intake, throttle body and remap it ups power to about 350bhp

:lol: you don't disappoint. I expect that shopping list isn't on the cheap side? These are meant to be pretty good on track.

Well I've not done much yet, been to busy just enjoying driving it.

I have ordered some led bulbs though for the sidelights and reg plate lights.
I'm really tempted in a led rear facelift conversion too as it's only rear bumper and lights.

Some more pics,

And a pic of the civic next to the cayman

Excuse the crappy driveway, just waiting for nicer weather to get it done!

I've ordered some cree reg plate, fog light/home and sidelight bulbs so looking forward to getting them, gives it that crisp modern touch :)

Back