• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's new motor

mmmm looking sooo nice she cleans up lovely,one day i shall be owning one of these for now i shall just enjoy my dc2 one dayyyyyyyy...........

Aint nothing wrong with DC2's mate, i loved mine....... heres a pic....

steforsale3.jpg

steforsale.jpg

I loved that DC2.

Clearly the best man in the world who transforms car in the nicest possible way. Ste, you ledge!

I loved that DC2.

Clearly the best man in the world who transforms car in the nicest possible way. Ste, you ledge!

:smt053:smt004:wine:

More boring updates,

despite having the uprated facelift speakers there was very little bass, so i decided to fit an underseat sub to improve the sound. Its only a ripspeed one, but they are the same internals as the Armour Automotive ones and from past experiance sound better than the more expensive alpine version.

17062010325.jpg

The next task sounds very pathetic :lol: but it had been doing my head in, the wheel bolts had service rust on them and annoyed me everytime i looked at them, so i removed them all and cleaned them up.....this was the worst:

17062010324.jpg

All done and clean

17062010326.jpg

next tasks....

*Remove front reg plate holder and fit smaller reg plate
*Clean and paint all calipers, hubs and disk surrounds
*Underseal and treat all archs and behind rear bumper

It's unlikely to rust anyway, but better safe than sorry :wink:

More progress today, painted the rusted disks and calipers

Before:

17062010323.jpg

19062010327.jpg

Cleaning:

19062010328.jpg

Painted and laquered, no more sufrace rust :D

20062010340.jpg

19062010334.jpg

20062010338.jpg

I had one of thoise Ripspeed subs, they dont sound too bad. I sold it on Ebay for more then I paid for it lol

What did you paint the nuts with, they look very shiney?

Also it's amazing how much better the discs look after a good clean up.

Well, took the S2k on Anglesea circuit today and i must be honest i was very impressed, it needs some stick track tyres and uprated brake pads at least though. The standard suspension seemed very good too, so for the time being i may just get some bracing.

A few pics....

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

Wheels look tiny in that last pic :lol:

The hard top is immense. That rear window is a beaut, well done for holding out for it!

OEM 17"s are great, I want !!!

I can't wait to get mine on track.

Are you going to Japfest mate??

If you ever shift them give me a shout mate.

I'll never sell them, keeping them to sell the car with as standard.

Cleaned the engine bay, excuse the pics as it started raining :roll:

Before:

07072010350.jpg

07072010348.jpg

After:

07072010351.jpg

07072010352.jpg

Alright Ste mate car looks good but don't do what you did in the M3 to this, when i get the civic i will pop round for you to give it a good clean for us are you back in Maghull or still in sunny Southport

Back