• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's new motor

So, i've always fancied an S2000, but being fussy it had to be the facelift version with the 17's glass rear window, xenons, led rear lights etc etc

Details:

1 previous owner
30k miles full honda service history
GT hardtop and case etc
GT rear spoiler

Pics:

28052010268.jpg

28052010276.jpg

28052010274.jpg

28052010275.jpg

28052010279.jpg

28052010281.jpg

28052010277.jpg

Nice mate. Good colour choice. Any plans?

Im tempted by one of these next year whilst waiting for FD2's to come down in price.

Very nice, I've been looking at these recently.

Big appeal, especially with the hard-top!

Thanks guys, fitted my jvc axv33 single din dvd player today and 30gbb harddrive so thats the tunes sorted.

Plans:
Front OEM splitter
Possibly lower it if i can find a sus kit that doesnt make it any firmer than standard
Adjustable camber arms, full FRS
Remove front reg plate bracket and fit a smaller reg plate, smooth holes over if needed? (finishs off the front end IMO)

Thats all off the top of my head, will see how things progress

^^^^

Good call with smoothing the front end off.

There is a piece of legal bumf that says something about using stickers as number plates on later cars, but I've seen plenty of non import S2000's with these so you should be fine if you decide to go down the smaller sticker number plate route.

Try and get your hands on a JDM front bumper also, that way you can loose those smooth line destroying headlight washers :lol: .

I'm looking forwad to seeing what you do with this car going from your previous cars.

Very nice car dude, good to see your back with Honda.

Those tails pipes aren't standard are they?

Nice thumb over lens action in some of those shots! :lol:

Any chance of some pics with the hardtop fitted or is it a pain to put on?

I've been contemplating this sort of set-up but would probably leave the hard-top on 99% of the time. Is is near impossible to do with one pair of hands?

Nice car dude, and nice colour choice too, always thought they look awesome in this colour!

near impossible to do with one pair of hands?

With my OEM hardtop, it is way too fiddly for me on my own to fit. They weigh too much for me to lift up the opposite side of the hood while i stand on one side and bring it over the car without letting the metal 'feet' touch and scratch the paintwork. I would advice this as being a two person job. But then again, i'm just a small chinese fella! :p

Back