• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Cheers Fellas....
HAd it out for a good run today. Christ it's quick!!!
Done some datalogging.. seeing anythingup to 6.8psi :D

Took it to uncle Tom to have a look too.
He was his usual quiet self, but I caould see he was impressed haha!
Until he spotted the Alt pulley rubbing the PS Hose!!! He altered it for me and that made his day!!

Here's some finished article, bumper back on pics :)

Stoo

DSC_1291.jpg

DSC_1290.jpg

DSC_1288.jpg

DSC_1287.jpg

will be looking forward to seeing this on the rollers

Harv order one now, it can be fitted before spa !!!

Cheers J

I'm running the Map that the old car the charger came off had.

The guy I bought the charger off bought the car already charged.
The guy who built the car originally is a guy I know off the DC5 forum and I contacted him and got the old map off him..

The map is for Gruppe M, JRSC, 3.4" pulley,Comptech auto tensioner, RC 650cc Injectors, Buddy Club header and Fujitsubo RM01A..
I have exactly the same bar a different exhaust system....

No in car AFR as such, but the laptop on the passangers lap with Kmanager running is a good subsitute.

You can also set kmanager to alert when certain sensor parameters are breached during datalogging... ie AFR

Looks good dude. Im yet to go out in a S/C'd DC5. Been out in mildly boost one which was wack lol.

Your gonna have to get some speedo and sound clips dude.........that car is pretty much perfect now :)

I'll get some Vids up soon mate.
Got a slight boost Leak due to my error and I have a smaller pulley coming, then it's mase time :)

If I ever meet you, I'll take You out in it.

I'll get some Vids up soon mate.
Got a slight boost Leak due to my error and I have a smaller pulley coming, then it's mase time :)

If I ever meet you, I'll take You out in it.

You mean i'll take you out in it :D

quick K-pro datalog on the runway at work

0-60 4.4s
0-100 10.3s (Same run!)

Quick.
Can't wait to see what it can do with the smaller pulley!

LOL
It's pretty quick.

Took my wife out in it this afternoon and couldn't hear the charger for her screaming with laughter at it's pace!!

Back