• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

Car looks awesome fella. Do you only have one fog light?

I actually use it as an air feed for the filter. Didn't like the idea of cutting a whole in the bumper and sticking a halfords red ring in it.

Also your avatar reminds me of a game called the postman. It uses a cat as a silencer. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually use it as an air feed for the filter. Didn't like the idea of cutting a whole in the bumper and sticking a halfords red ring in it.

Also your avatar reminds me of a game called the postman. It uses a cat as a silencer. lol

I didnt think you could feed a pipe all the way down to the front for some reason?

:lol: I need to find this game. I just saw it and LOL'd, I needed a new avatar anyway.

So ordered a RBC from Tegiwa and a thermal gasket. Booked in to TGM for the 23rd of March to get it fitted along with my engine mount inserts. Thinking of geting both back and front done.

rbc2.jpg

rbc1.jpg

rbc3.jpg

You may only need the front mount uprated. I went to had both done but Tom suggest front only because of vibrations.

You may only need the front mount uprated. I went to had both done but Tom suggest front only because of vibrations.

Yeah so i have read. I might be getting a company car though with the new job so it would be a weekend toy. We will see.

Very mate. Haven't had time to think about it to be honest though as i've applied for a new job which is taking up a lot of my time.

Mate i am generaly gutted. Squeezing the pennies as it is. It's not finished though. There will be plenty more mods and swaps. Then i will have to get it mapped again. Eventually i want to get some FD2 cams. I really want to keep it NA.

So couldn't get the RBC fitted on Wednesday as Tegiwa hadn't supplied me with a Crank breathing hose and a Gasket. You can't use the original hose as it is too short.
Spoke to Tegiwa and they said the surface is face milled which apparently means it's flat and doesn't need one. Tom said he wouldn't feel comfortable fitting it without one.

After searching through websites i managed to find a Honda part number for both and have ordered them from Honda. Happy days.

Crank breather hose: 36283-RAA-A00
Throttle body Gasket: 16176-RBC-004

Back