• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

You don't need to spend £2k on wheels.
2nd hand genuine wheels are better than any Rota replica ****. I don't get why people would even consider Rotas.
Its like buying fake clothes for the same or more money than the real thing!

Long story but I did end up with a free wheel. 1 month later I sold them!
Anyway I do like the look of suits car but the rims would be better if they were genuine Regamasters. My point is you don't have to pay riduclous prices on rare "nice" wheels if you find a nice set 2nd hand. People tend to take care of their nice wheels as they appraciate them so 9/10 you can get mint 2nd hand genuine wheels for sub £700

No guarantee's with second hand wheels though...but yeah I get what you are saying. Rota's have been good for me, and lots of other people I know. They are very light, come in some great width/offset combo's and frequently stand up to some nasty kerb abuse on track. Fingers crossed... :)

Huh, this didnt go as I planned.

Err, yeah, I didnt get 'REAL' wheels because I could'nt afford them.

I can understand that some people wont like them, but thats cool. I wanted to maybe try a different style route and I think the US cars look great at the minute.

Its far from finished stance wise, that will be sorted Thursday at TGM but this will give a better view of the wheels.

Anyway, here are some better pictures of them.

Bedfords.jpg

Bedfords1.jpg

Bedfords2.jpg

Bedfords3.jpg

Bedfords6.jpg

Bedfords5.jpg

Wheels.jpg

Wheels1.jpg

Wheels2.jpg

I think they suit it perfectly...I'd even go as far to say I've not seen many, if any, better on the S2K... bearing in mind I am a man of simple tastes.. :)

I think they suit it perfectly...I'd even go as far to say I've not seen many, if any, better on the S2K... bearing in mind I am a man of simple tastes.. :)

+1 i rarely like any other wheels other than stock on s2k's/ep3's/dc5's etc but the rota's on your wheels look fooking awesome mate, a nice mean looking stance now!
i have rota force's on my ep3 and imho rota's look quality compared to other after market rims out there!

the casting strengh is plenty strong enough to cope with all the pot holes i encounter when running around sheffield as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back