• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Quick sneak peak of what arrived earlier this week, I was going to wait until it was all set up correctly and clean, but, meh, I'm not trying to pull any of you so I may as well put the progress pics up :p .

I went for the Rota Slipstreams, in polished steal, risky I know, but once the car is standing right and everything else is done this will look good I feel.

The S2000 really was built for 17's feel, as the later versions prove. Already the car moves better, feels better. Not tried them making progress yet as the tyres are still scubbing in and are a bit slippy.

The tyres are Falkon 452's, not the best, but good enough for me. This summer I'm hoping to do a few track days and enjoy some dry warm roads, so these are the best performance/£ tyres for the S2000. I did look at TR1's but it was an extra £150 on top of what I had already paid.

The stance is somewhat messy at the moment, with a camber and toe all over the place, I can tell thi sjust by looking at it :? , but Im all booked in at TGM on Thursday, so Tom will sort out my coilovers and alignment for me then.

I'm thinking of dropping the front a tad lower to give a better stance. I dont think anything has been adjusted since it was first installed back when it was in Japan :eek: .

Excuse the roughness, but its just a hint...

Rota.jpg

Rota1.jpg

Polished was the only way IMO; happy I could help, with my random profile pic posting :)

Yes; lower would look very nice.

very nice wheels!!!! Not too 'look at me' either. they suit it well mate!!! only seen the slipstreams in black...im liking the polished look!!!

damn i love this car!!!!

OH NO!
Should have got the real thing!
You must have paid at least £6-700 for the FAKE Srotas!
The S deserves real rims!

Sorry Nick, not a fan of the polished, but as long as you're pleased with them dude that's the main thing.

yeh DAWg you shud have got Dem real ultra rare rimzz for lyk £5k........NOT

Anyone who spends silly money on 'genuine' rims is an utter lemon IMO, and i dont care how jdm yO cool ultra rare you feel i'd rather the wedge of cash in my pocket

They look nice suits, although i need better pics to be sure they suit the car.

Back