• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Yeah they're better than the 3 spokes mate. I will go off and on these oems in blue. I reckon once it is all cleaned up and gleaming, you'll me like ''mint - looks superb, I am a driving hero on these''. But when it is all dirty and you're sat in traffic with people pointing and giving the WTF face, you may dislike. like.

Cheers for the comments guys, i'm still really please with them :) .

Advan's will stay, I will refurb as to how I think they will look best, roll them for a while, then after JAE sell them maybe to fund my SC.

Tone - You can't put S2000 wheels on EP3'3/DC5's and vice versa due to the staggered fitment and offsets, otherwise we'd all be laughing :( .

G - I managed to get the wheels already in blue, so I didn't have to do them, so I can't give you a price I'm afraid.

Can't wait to get her all sorted at TGM next week, get it back detail the fcuk out of it and enjoy it.

My 2p's worth. The advans are hideous. If you got them cheap, then sell them and try to make a profit :)
I don't like the blue wheels either but:-
A. They still look better than the Advans ever will.
B. The only wheel with 3 spokes should be the steering wheel!
&
C. It's very difficult to get wheels that look good on a silver car other than silver or anthracite/black.
Like I say. Just my 2p's worth :)

G, £55 a wheel for refurb at spit and polish is what i was quoted, ballpark figure etc.

£55 not a bad price. Cheeky £5 not required though.

Suits, you're getting SC ???? ;o

Suits, you're getting SC ???? ;o

That will be the ultimate plan yes.

SC over turbo for me, its alot simpler and will just bolt on, I have the EMS already.

One went on S2Ki for £1500; instant 100+whp extra for a stage 2 kit.

No, the Rotrex stage 2 kit from TTS, they seem to work well and have had a good reception :) .

Good good. :)

I am considering my options, keeping all parts from the EP3 that would make the trip to boost easier in a S2k as there appears to be a lack of interest in the parts.

I have not read much about the TTS conversions in S2k's, will be googling.

TBH i prefer those wheels to the Advans

This. Sell advans for profit.

I completely agree, I think they look fantastic Nick :cool:
Remind me a bit of the the soft blue Porsche use.

Reminds me of this

for_livvy.jpg

My old wagon, just before I picked it up. I do miss that car :(

Right, the car has a problem.

I popped into Eurospec today just to say hi to Romain and have a chat as I was passing.

We put the car on the rollers to see how its running.

172 wheel horse power.

Baring in mind that on Decmeber 17th the car was putting out 222 wheel horse power, thats a bit of a concern. Different dyno's I know, but they don't differ that much.

The car had just had a service at TGM the day before so it was all in good nick.

It's not the MASE map as we applied my old Eurospec map to check it and it still pulled well below.

Everything seems to be fine, theres no smoke, VTEC is engaging, sounds correct, runs fine, its just missing a small Corsa in power :? .

On the road the car is still quick, nothing suggests its missing all that power.

The graphs its shooting up are fine, all in order and is as would be expected, just about an inch lower than it should be on the power scale.

The battery is shot and unfortunately my new one didn't arrive at TGM in time so I'll be changing that, getting new spark plugs and going back down to see Romain again soon to see if we can work out why the S2000 is leaking horses.

There must be a restriction somewhere sapping it. Either that or the engine is on its way out.......

Have you got a after-market manifold on it with a flexy joint nick? Would be worth checking the Flexy section as they are prone to collapsing, causing a restriction and loss in power.

Have you got a after-market manifold on it with a flexy joint nick? Would be worth checking the Flexy section as they are prone to collapsing, causing a restriction and loss in power.

I've got an aftermarket mani, but it doesn't have a flexi mate, that was the one of the first things Romain asked me.

Back