• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Amazing work, sport.

tumblr_lged5h3dqj1qzal1uo1_500.jpg

Keeping it mate :) .

I had a dream of buying this and tanking it across Europe, now that dream has gone from me. :( Call me a wah-bulance, stat. Glad you're keeping it, and not compromising on price any further though, it was getting silly cheap.

What are the plans with the motor then Suits?

Wheels?
Brakes?
Exterior-type-hype-kits?

No hype type I'm afraid bro, money is holding that back.

If anything it will be chassis work, I'd like some new coilovers, my Bilsteins are only height adjustable, I can't alter the damping, which never really bothered me too much, but having been on track with it a few times now, I'd like it a bit firmer.

Suits, go on S2Ki, I started a group buy for MeisterR coilovers, nicely reduced in price. I have them on my car already, as do others. They are very good.

(If I'm saying they are good, then it's true. Suspension nerd here)

Suits, go on S2Ki, I started a group buy for MeisterR coilovers, nicely reduced in price. I have them on my car already, as do others. They are very good.

(If I'm saying they are good, then it's true. Suspension nerd here)

I'll go and scope it out Stew, I don't really spend a lot of time on there, posting anyway, I lurk.

Yes, I've heard that they are good and well priced which got me thinking as to what I'd like and that its not serious cash involved.

I have MeisterR's on mine and I'm very please with them. Don't be feel like you need to rush into the group buy or any offer Jerricks got going atm, as he seems to run an offer more often than not, if you know what I mean. ;)

Nick, consider spending a bit of cash on some track tuition or similar - then you can make the most of it ;)

Nick, consider spending a bit of cash on some track tuition or similar - then you can make the most of it ;)

Yeah man, that's the plan, I got too lost up in the moment at Spa and forgot about arranging it, but with Brands 2 months away, Ill probably look at getting something there.

Although HASNIC has always jumped in with me on every time I've been on circuit so I get loads of help and info from him.

Back