• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

I love/LOVED the K&N Typhoon on my S2000. It's for sale now. But the noise it made was frakking mental. At change over it, just goes ballistic ape ****.

Well, because my exhaust system is fully unrestricted and Mugen it already sounds rather deep and powerful, which is cool, but because of that and due to the position that the filter sits, right at the front of a long engine bay, it's not as loud as I was expecting.

However, with the roof down yesterday, it was fcuking addictive and seeing as though my VTEC is set at like 3200rpm it's always siging it's heart out.

Still no where as sharp as the Gruppe 'M on my EP3, but it's a good growl.

The drive by's on the way to Germany will be fun, I want someone to record me again and compare it to last year :) .

Supercharging it would be awesome. :twisted:

This.

MASE will maybe try and convince me that I want a Turbo for massive figures (YES), but I quite like the idea of charging it, seems like less hassle and cost, plus if I can reach the 300whp (78WHP than I have now) I will be happy.

lol, I see you just after a smoke and loads of Bruno Mars pics.

I'd just come back from the Wireless festival in Hyde Park, July last year, where I saw Snoop in the day, DJ Shadow in the evening, the LCD Soundsystem in the night.

Your statement is true, but lacks detail and depth.

I was well and truly fcuked.

Sorry Nick, didn't realise they were so good for the S2K, was purely basing my assumptions on the EP3 version, i will learn my lesson next time :lol:

Sorry Nick, didn't realise they were so good for the S2K, was purely basing my assumptions on the EP3 version, i will learn my lesson next time :lol:

008663c7-96db-4f46-98a5-9b8efcdca180.jpg

MASE will maybe try and convince me that I want a Turbo for massive figures (YES), but I quite like the idea of charging it, seems like less hassle and cost, plus if I can reach the 300whp (78WHP than I have now) I will be happy.

I supercharged my old S2k and it was REAL good fun but tbh I missed the pure balance of NA and ended up taking it off. Believe me, power is fun but not everything...

I supercharged my old S2k and it was REAL good fun but tbh I missed the pure balance of NA and ended up taking it off. Believe me, power is fun but not everything...

Don't get me wrong I know, but I'll have had it three years then feel I should send it out on a song and give it an extra shunt.

It's worth fcuk all so I may as well fcuk with it.

Is the reason for the KnN being a decent mod on the S2k due to the location of the intake being in front of and away from the engine so it actually gets a decent feed of cool air?

maybe they do and i am losing my mind.

[video=youtube;aK8vVk4_n2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8vVk4_n2Q[/video]

Back