• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' Nissan 370Z

What does your old man think of it?

Blast tomorrow?

He tried bless him, asking all the questions he thought he had to ask, but secretly hates it and my love for cars :lol: .

Yes, could do, KT is on a training course in Dorking and I have a BBQ at 6PM.

I was just going to have a splard and play Minecraft.

He tried bless him, asking all the questions he thought he had to ask, but secretly hates it and my love for cars :lol: .

Yes, could do, KT is on a training course in Dorking and I have a BBQ at 6PM.

I was just going to have a splard and play Minecraft.

if it's not at night then IM OUT.

need to sort something soon though.

The REO50A's are loud as **** mind.

Not sure what to look at after that though, never had to looks so big.

FML

reading an article about speedhunters driving the old spa route, then saw this pic and thought of you lol

SH-Spa24H-017.jpg

reading an article about speedhunters driving the old spa route, then saw this pic and thought of you lol

SH-Spa24H-017.jpg

Scary, but not as scary as the feeling of not being able to change gear on your second sighting lap, on a beautiful day, of a full pit lane track day there.

Honestly, I wanted to cry.

IMG_0954.jpg

Great colour as well.

Again, this is something else that doesn't get across in pictures.

In the metal, it looks so much better.

Almost to the point I don't want to post pics of it as It doesn't do it justice.

It looks amazing Suits, I have wanted a 350 since they came out then a 370, very jealous. One day I might be able to justify the spends on one of these.

Don't see many in the same blue as yours but one did blast past me the other day and looked/sounded amazing.

JAE this year? :lol:

JAE this year? :lol:

Man, there's too many people on here that want my head on a stick for no reason at all.

I used to help organise and run JAE for this club when I was a Moderator, it would be weird being on the other side, although never say never ;) .

Back