• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Cheers man :) .

Something I found out today; I can burn CD's to the internal hard drive in the Sat Nav, lol.

Exceptionally nice car Nick, I bet (and it sounds like) you're stoked!

Makes me look at out the ageing EP3 and ponder WTF I'm doing... :lol:

As styling goes, I still like the look of EP3's, but they are a long way off looking remotely modern now. It's all about angry angles sweeping into seductive curves now.

Is it a good size hard drive?

lol, not really, it's 12GB I think, but the Sat nav takes up 3 GB, so really you have about 9GB.

But that's a substantial amount really when you work it our for Music.

My Evo X had the HDD system and I forgot to clear it for the buyer. I hope he liked the D&B :lol:

I've still got two mash up bass CD's in the Focus from when I bought it. Never listened to them.

You're not having them back. Sold as seen.

To put that into context I've got 2087 songs on my phone, and that takes up ~8GB. Quite a few are 60 min+ mixes too.

It's not like she's got a car to play them in now anyway.

3rcp9k.jpg

In other law sodding luck, on the way home from Brands on Sunday, something that can only be described as a pebble flew up from the road that I pay £475 a year to drive on and chipped my lovely windscreen.

All I could do was lol.

Auto glass coming out to repair it for free though which is nice, on Saturday.

So, I had a chance to have a bit of a snoop about and a quick wipe today as I have her home in Essex.

It's fcuking lush, still adore it.

Having to wait nearly 18 months and sticking to my guns when it came to spec and colour I feel has really paid off, the feeling of success and satisfaction is self wnaking to say the least.

Also, today was the day Maurice was able to come down and attempt to repair the chip in my screen, he did it well bless him. Black as anything, cool guy.

Don't think I've come across any new surprises of late, the adjustable rev counter is cool as is something else called 'Maintenance' which I am yet to explore in the computer, had a look at the boot, yes, it has one, very very small though, almost pointless as it's so shallow.

Found MORE oil packs in the recess in the boot, I now have three of these.

null-50.jpg

Oil is cool, currently running 5W-30 Magnatec, as per Motorline Nissan who are look after my car.

Common issue is oil temp getting too hot when on track, simple fix, fit an oil cooler. Anything over 130'c the car goes into limp mode and can take up to 40 minutes to cool and clear.

£880 at Abbey Motorsport.

Thing is though, I want it all to work, look good and try to retain as much OEM as poss, so that will be a for sure, probably first mod.

Dat engine. Pull's like a slave, constant.

Needs some filters or something though, only for the sound, why oh why did Nissan make these carts so freaking quiet !! CAT back is a long way off, mainly due to the cost and I want new, maybe Stillen.

Also, the need is no longer to rev the tits of the engine to get the best out of it, changing early seems to reward you with a hefty boot in the ass, as peak torque comes in at about 3000rpm, so a little short shift here and there lends itself well to launch you effortlessly out of junctions, roundabouts, anything it can get traction on really.

That said, I'm still yet to find that more addictive than 9000rpm gear changes. Yet.

Engine2.jpg

Gave it a bit of a clean and tried to take a picture. Neither of which I hold any real passion or skill at. Wurz - I need a picture taken please.

Inside, still a great place to be, the stereo is jokes, has like 7 speakers and a woofer, all BOSE. Even Will Smith is jealous of this.

Interior-1.jpg

Wheels, these are class, forged RAYS, uuuurrrrrrnnngggghhhhhhhh....

Fronts
Wheel2.jpg

Wide ass rears
Wheel-1.jpg

The rest is just blue steals, off to Spa and Germany with my mates in a few weeks, I'll be going just as a driver, no track time, I missed the boat on that and I'm skint now too anyway, lol.

Bumside.jpg

Side.jpg

Otherside.jpg

Shine.jpg

Topside.jpg

Back