• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' Nissan 370Z

VIS-Racing-AMS-Kit-2.jpg

IMO

Stick it in a disabled space also like in the pic. Perhaps CripdanmkII can make you a Bride wheelchair so you can park wherever you want?

The Amuse kit is nice, but OTT for me at the minute, I'm quite enjoying having a modern OEM car at the minute.

I think if I was to get anything it would be the Nismo spoiler at it's just big enough to start setting the huge rear wheel arches off more.

The Nismo rear bumper is very nice too, but then I'd have to get the full kit and meh, that's even if I had the £2000.

Looks smart Suits. Saw one in black, and I actually prefer the blue. Saw one in a gash yellow though with some stupid graphic along the bottom and its put me off.

This yellow one has had the graphics removed and doesn't look too bad now (I did grab a pic as I drove past the guy's house but it's a bit blurred). Doesn't have a nice deep shine like the blue though, looks almost flat.

This yellow one has had the graphics removed and doesn't look too bad now (I did grab a pic as I drove past the guy's house but it's a bit blurred). Doesn't have a nice deep shine like the blue though, looks almost flat.

Yeah man, the yellow ones are special edition cars, only a few hundred made, they're basically just GT cars, with a yellow paint job :) .

Back