• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Supercharged DC5

Like the mirrors :D

Do the electrics still work?

Cheers dotty, the mirrors don't have any electrics in them so you have to push the glass manually but the replica ones do come with motors, but I'm not too fussed there more for style over function lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitted a Brand new Gruppe M at the weekend along with some new SFS Hoses, what a difference compared to the AEM, pics on page 1.

Gruppe 'M FTW.

Have you gone for the Spoon 4-2, 2-1 combo just because it's Spoon ??

I had a Spoon 2-1 and build quality was amazing.

I havent got the 2-1 just yet, its the last part of the exhaust im waiting for, then im gonna get it mapped, then start saving for the JRSC :twisted:

I havent got the 2-1 just yet, its the last part of the exhaust im waiting for, then im gonna get it mapped, then start saving for the JRSC :twisted:

The Spoon manifiold set up isn't that great for gains, it's designed for more top end power, sacrificing mid to low down torque, which for me, was the opposite to what I was trying to achieve.

But I'm sure you know this already :) .

The Spoon manifiold set up isn't that great for gains, it's designed for more top end power, sacrificing mid to low down torque, which for me, was the opposite to what I was trying to achieve.

But I'm sure you know this already :) .

Yeah ive seen nearly a 20-25 hp drop midrange on some K20s when using the Spoon 2-1 with a Spoon Manifold
Thats why Spoon recommend using the Standard Cat with the Manifold as not to sacrifice Torque on the Road

But im not too fussed about that as it will be Supercharged at the end of the year and it will gain all the torque back and abit more.

First time I have seen your car and its friggin awesome, now if I got a Teg like that I would have no regrets of getting one

Thanks for the comments.. Hopefully Romain at Eurospec.. Just need to ring nearer the time to book it in.

First time I have seen your car and its friggin awesome, now if I got a Teg like that I would have no regrets of getting one

This. ^

Work of art! If it had a red interior then i'd give it 5* rating. :p

Back