• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Supercharged DC5

DC5 Progress Thread. (Custom Exhaust)

I love me dc5's but the misses said she didnt like it... bet if she sat in it she would have though.. looks the game.

Does your missus drive the car, if not and she doesn't like it, tell her buses are fun ;)

DC5 Progress Thread. (Custom Exhaust)

I was thinking the same Lee, being pretty much straight through and 70mm it must make some serious noise?

Yeah it is seriously loud when on WOT but not loud when cruising which was surprising, even on idle it's not that loud, but I reckon after a few hundred miles once it's carboned up it will get even louder, if it gets to a point where its too loud to drive with I will get Alan to install another Silencer

Had the car tuned by MASE today and it made 288.2bhp @ the Wheels
I'm very impressed with his work and the car goes like stink but am especially impressed with his part throttle tuning.. All the low Down Jerkiness has gone

Thumbs up from me to Mase 8)

DC5 Progress Thread. (MASE Tuned)

Had the car tuned by MASE today and it made 288.2bhp @ the Wheels
I'm very impressed with his work and the car goes like stink but am especially impressed with his part throttle tuning.. All the low Down Jerkiness has gone

Thumbs up from me to Mase 8)

See, told you he worked magic :)

4 up on my blue one :)

Yeah he's pretty awesome he advised on getting a uprated valve train as he said its still making power past the rev limit
Looks like he's set it slightly higher but for the hassle and cost not sure it's gonna be worth it

I will try and get some vids and upload them, I've got a few from on the dyno but I can't seem to upload onto forum from my iPad

Back