• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa? Gruppe m replica

With all due respect to Tegiwa, these would have been frowned upon back in 2003/2004 when the CTR was not as affordable.. now the CTR is entering/has entered barry boy territory's the copies of products, lexus lights etc have now become common place for this guise of car.

I dont have anything against Tegiwa for making something similar to GM as there are copy cat products wherever you look. Im pretty sure that if their product was cutting edge like with the over bonnet scoop for example then they would have had a patent on it, but as they havent or are unable to patent the idea then I dont see a problem IMO.
But dont get me wrong, Im certain that the build quality of the GM will be far superior and it will out perform the Tegiwa.

i dont see any reason why the gruppe m should be better quality. Its more then possible that the tegiwa one is as good. The gruppe m isn't anymore expensive to make im sure.

i dont see any reason why the gruppe m should be better quality. Its more then possible that the tegiwa one is as good. The gruppe m isn't anymore expensive to make im sure.

Unless you put them side by side and test them both you cant really comment on their quality (sorry, I didnt mean for that to look like I'm being sh!tty lol)

The whole idea of Tegiwa is to provide a similar product to a leading brand at a lower rate. To do this, there will undoubtedly be sacrifices in terms or quality of materials used to maximise profit.

The whole idea of Tegiwa is to provide a similar product to a leading brand at a lower rate. To do this, there will undoubtedly be sacrifices in terms or quality of materials used to maximise profit.

Or Tegiwa can afford to pay for the same build quality but don't have to pay off the huge R&D costs that GruppeM did.

Only one way to settle this if anyone wants to volunteer to send me their GM and tegiwa I will happily compare! Lol! It will be interesting to see results of both!!

hi i will be getting one fitted with a toda system dc header and kpro at tdi north next month i will let you no (was going for the GM but got told tegiwa one will be the same except the price)

Meh, all buy Tegiwa's then.

Just makes the GM's even more sort after then.

yep looks good to me GMs are proven to be the daddy but i really do think you will see more tegiwa half the price and i reckon there will be no difference

Back