• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

new mirror glass on 19 pound with trade account at euros lol plugged the heating mirror switches back on also wondered why it never defrosted why do people have to touch cars lol

spent loads on this car now it had all the work done it drives great and nothing wrong with it at all on mot apart from a hanger on the back box is snapped but nothing to worry about as a catback on next on the cards, plate will be on as soon as they arrive from ebay ! XD and its fully detailed and tracked!

Looks stunning mate! Very jealous and inspired at the same time

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

inspired from what sir? getting one lol it will grow on you look better in flesh aswell still gets alot of looks when its cleaned up

inspired from what sir? getting one lol it will grow on you look better in flesh aswell still gets alot of looks when its cleaned up
Yup getting one. I'm on a 2 year plan to get myself into one mate and this thread amongst others really makes me want one even more

Yup getting one. I'm on a 2 year plan to get myself into one mate and this thread amongst others really makes me want one even more

be worth the wait i never was keen on them but new car time and went for one and i am in love with it the front end is so wide in person wicked cars and rare over my end in east sussex

Looks good, hope to see it properly at the next sussex/surrey meeting - I hear Nov 3rd is being lined up.

Back