• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tilted Standard EP3 Spoiler

Theres alot off ep3's about in england and i havent seen one with there spoiler tilted like you do with eg's and ek's so i did and this is the result.
personaly i am really happy with it and think it makes it look alot more sporty.

is alot cheaper than buying a after market one aswell , cost me under a fiver :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130305_194105.jpg
    IMG_20130305_194105.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20130305_194215.jpg
    IMG_20130305_194215.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 197
Sorry bud but it looks like someone has tried to pinch it and couldn't get it off properly.

Unfortunately I'm with the rest of the guys that ain't a good look IMO but what ever floats your boat.

I like it, when I put it back down to normal height I think it looks to boring and plain, I have had the spoilers tilted on my ej9 and Eg6 so am used to it, now it looks like a tilted ek9 spoiler rather than a normal ep3 flat one.

By the way just a I dont like it, would do yeah, cheers then

I like it, when I put it back down to normal height I think it looks to boring and plain, I have had the spoilers tilted on my ej9 and Eg6 so am used to it, now it looks like a tilted ek9 spoiler rather than a normal ep3 flat one.

By the way just a I dont like it, would do yeah, cheers then

It's as tacky as a sticker saying "you like this"

I've seen some tat posted on Type R forums in the ten years I've used them and this is up there with the best.

I don't care if you had a tilted spoiler on your ej9 or eg6 and I doubt anyone else does either. if you want a tilted spoiler then get a Mugen one (or replica). I'd also love to know how this basterdised OEM spoiler is secured and mounted.

The CTR is certainly the modern day Saxo VTR. :(

Yeah cheers then.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm at it, I bet those wheel nuts are the wrong taper for the OEM wheels too.

Just looked at the pics :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry dude, I have to agree with everyone by saying it looks very silly. You're entitled to do what you like to your car and fair play for trying something different, but it doesn't look right at all.

As Dotty said, Mugen spoilers or replicas that are designed to tilt do look a lot better.

new6.jpg

looks great, very creative. stickers are decent 8) and wheel bolts finish it off nicely.

where the parcel shelf at?

Back