• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

No one can doubt your commitment to a n/a Honda! Just will be interesting to see how long it is before your back in one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the diffuser never made it on!!!

Enjoy the FK2, as you say if it takes your fancy then why the hell not.

Tempted to vulture in on the Mugen GPs but wrong timing I think.

Most of my fd2 mods have been sold. Mugen aero bonnet and diffuser got snapped up pretty quickly for over £2200, possible deal on ohlins / exhaust . Mugen gp's getting collected Sunday .. it's all going crazy :)

The good thing about buying quality parts is that you can recoup a lot of the costs back. Whilst also giving the buyer a good saving.

Fk2 slush fund is looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might not be. Had interest from two people who seem pretty keen. May have to re-think my spa vehicle.

I saw one the other day (EP3), silver, 147k miles, £1700. Same owner for quite some time, motorway miles.

That's had quite a big off at some point. You can see where the chassis has creased where the front passenger seat would usually be.

Back