• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

Tempted myself, but I've only just convinced my girlfriend to let me buy a daily to keep the M200 pristine!

Tempted myself, but I've only just convinced my girlfriend to let me buy a daily to keep the M200 pristine!

I've had a few bites from the advert. A few offers, just waiting for the right buyer to come along , I am sure he or she will !

Nice ad Stu. Cracking car, shame to sell, but good luck, I'm sure it will go soon.

FK2 is a hoot. Gt pack is a good buy with the nav, LED's etc.

You need to get rid of that common M200 and Just purchase this car..
200 of those on the roads and only one other FD2 in this colour known in the UK.. buy a cheap daily and a box of Thorntons for the girl.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wow that was quick. Forum member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Once everything has gone through I'll pop a post up. You never know I might even post a photo of the new "whip"

After this fd2 though , I will not be documenting the life and times of the next car. Since this has come up for sale I've seen some good positive comments but also some yawnfest comments in various forum/social media platforms. . It's almost as though there is an air of jealousy amongst some people .. last time I checked it was my money I was spending , and therefore I can do with it what I please :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Once everything has gone through I'll pop a post up. You never know I might even post a photo of the new "whip"

After this fd2 though , I will not be documenting the life and times of the next car. Since this has come up for sale I've seen some good positive comments but also some yawnfest comments in various forum/social media platforms. . It's almost as though there is an air of jealousy amongst some people .. last time I checked it was my money I was spending , and therefore I can do with it what I please
Don't let the haters stop you documenting the next car mate, I for one have enjoyed following the journey. I don't understand negative comments, as you say it's your car and money to do as you please. It's all personal preference and I was taught as a kid that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Congratulations on the quick sale and I hope you enjoy the new 'whip.'

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Blimey that went quick Stu. Mind you, a car of that calibre was never going to hang around long.

And as TuckR said, screw the haters. We enjoy your builds on here, it's just the bell ends of the world that think they have to let everyone know their opinion, that are going to be making Cnut comments.
You do you, let them do them and just keep Loving The Haters ;)

The thing is your always going to get people's opinion even of you don't want them, but as you say your money so you do what you want.

I have to say I thought you were mad getting rid of the white one as I wasn't keen on this one.

Since you have done everything though it looks better, which is why it was a surprise you were doing this.

But I am as bad, I got the mini to what I wanted but now everything is coming off, selling the parts and then the car.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Blimey that went quick Stu. Mind you, a car of that calibre was never going to hang around long.

And as TuckR said, screw the haters. We enjoy your builds on here, it's just the bell ends of the world that think they have to let everyone know their opinion, that are going to be making Cnut comments.
You do you, let them do them and just keep Loving The Haters ;)

Opinions are like a-holes. Every one has one.

I can't see what there was to hate about your FD2.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back