• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

Well not done a lot since as I have been enjoying driving it now :D

Just a quick update, fitted my replacement Ultra Racing Front Upper Strut

P1000446.jpg

They have changed the design slightly and the bar is thinner to the previous version.

P1000437.jpg

P1000445.jpg

And all cleaned ready for Japfest 2 tomorrow :D

P1000425.jpg

Where do you purchase the ultra braces mate? Been on their site and ebay shop but no mention of fn2 ?

Cheers

Danny

Iay have missed it... Did ABP sort that damage out??

Yeah Chipsaway came out and repaired it and then they sent me the money for it :D

Where do you purchase the ultra braces mate? Been on their site and ebay shop but no mention of fn2 ?

Cheers

Danny

Yeah I contacted them through the eBay store but just email them directly now, and normally collect them off Mark who runs it.

I don't think they keep a lot of stock in of the FN2 but can order it and it usually gets delivered around 3/4 weeks. I know they have recently had a delivery so they may be in the process of putting it on, as my replacement brace was among them.

Ultra Racing UK

Cheers

Danny

Hi Guys

I've been following this query and this information received from Tina (
mailto:[email protected]) may help all interested parties:

Sent: 23 May 2012 16:55
Subject: RE: Ultra Racing UK: MY11 Honda Civic FN2 Type R GT

"Just to confirm, the prices for the Civic FN2 Type-R parts you’ve confirmed that you’re interested in are:
Front strut brace TW2-1106 £70.59

Rear anti-roll bar AR18-282 £135.53

Delivery for both items together £15.00

TOTAL £221.12

All prices are inc VAT.

There is also a front anti-roll bar (27mm) AR27-350 which is priced at £163.76.

The anti-roll bars are made from solid steel which is why they’re that little bit more expensive that the braces which are made from lighter-weight tubular steel.

Those are probably the most relevant bars/braces for your car and for your requirements, the other braces are probably not ideal for you because either they’re on show inside the car or they’re really just needed for performance track use if you’re needing a really highly stiffened chassis.

Probably best to get in touch with me again around the end of June/start of July to make sure you don’t miss our next order dates. We would need a deposit from you at that time to secure your order. "

Tina Fallon
Ultra Racing UK
Tel:0845 557 5849
Web: www.ultra-racing-uk.com

Hope this proves a help.

Allan:cool:

Ah so that was you. I wondered who it was when I saw the pics! :smt023

Yeah there was only two of us that went out in the end, and look identical really :lol: as the other red has GP kit and black rages. Only difference is I kept my fog light protectors on and he took then off :lol:

nice looking car i like the black wheels having mine done soon but the best part of this car is the wolves stickers having spent 41 years there before deserting and moving to east anglia

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **ULTRA BRACES**

sold my milano ep3 6 months ago now never really liked the fn2 shape but i really want one of these now :)

Re: Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **ULTRA BRACES**

sold my milano ep3 6 months ago now never really liked the fn2 shape but i really want one of these now :)

I was the same and nearly got another ep3 but it is definitely easier to live with day to day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Very nice FN2, never a fan of the GT wheels but look miles better resprayed in a darker colour. Best colour and best football team! ;)

Well I haven't updated recently as to be frank, nothing has been done
icon_lol.gif

Apart from Road Tax, MOT, 2 new front tyres and insurance.

That will change hopefully tomorrow when a trip to TDi is booked in
icon_biggrin.gif

Kind of a birthday present to it after a years ownership
icon_lol.gif

ell things are moving along a bit now after a short break of enjoying the car as it was.

Went on Saturday to Area Motorsport to have my service and also got them to fit the Ultra Racing rear ARB I have had for over a year and never got round to sorting out.

Pic after it was fitted :D

2013-05-18131351_zps96f9aced.jpg

Few bits sitting in the garage to get sorted so will be updating a bit more in the coming weeks :D

Seen a few for sale threads.

What are you getting to replace this then?

Going diesel again, if I keep this I will just keep spending money on it :lol: so thought I might as well get a different car :D

Back