• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R Number Two

Piece of cake to fit isn't it, it's like oem. I'd get a flexible silicone air induction hose though :)

Yeah, it's a doddle to fit, half an hour/forty mins tops to fit. And silicon hoses as well as some other dress up bits are on the list!

Sure Dott mentioned to me at JAE it had split due to his more rigid ending mounts.

Yeah, when you fit it you realise it's mounted quite rigidly and stiffer engine mounts would only exacerbate that. Stiff mounts + stiff box = cracks.

With mine being standard engine mounts it should help. And if it ever were to crack again, it's peanuts to fix

Tbh you could make up an Ali supporting bracket to wrap sound the corner and weld that in place.

Some overnight parts from Japan turned up

A couple of Mugen "no, really they serve a purpose when racing actually" reservoir socks

null_zps93cc5ccb.jpg

a shiney new Mugen badge to replace the older than time itself Mugen Equipped badge that was on it when I bought it

null_zps548c1e2f.jpg

This isn't gay at all because I have a Twin Loop you see.

All fitted and lovely:

null_zpsa0396f68.jpg

null_zpsed1779f3.jpg

also I ordered an extra sock by mistake but not to worry because it doubles as a stylish wristband for the Japanese motoring enthusiast. Keeps the fluids from spilling from your wrist as well as preventing dust ingress all the while letting the ladies know that you are both available and an excellent driver

null_zpsa15866cd.jpg

Mugen equipped stairs . Does that mean you can slide down the bannister and hit VTEC?

Back