• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Looks great, love the 2nd pic. Is it just on auto mode?
I took them with my (now aging) Lumix TZ3, although it is just a point and shoot, I did fix the ISO at 100 and tweak the exposure a little. I set the camera up on the bank oposite, around 25-30 metres from the car, zoomed in 10X and set it off on a 2 second delay. I did have play around with them in Photoshop too. I'm very pleased with them considering the weather and the lack of tripod/better equipment.

I took them with my (now aging) Lumix TZ3, although it is just a point and shoot, I did fix the ISO at 100 and tweak the exposure a little. I set the camera up on the bank oposite, around 25-30 metres from the car, zoomed in 10X and set it off on a 2 second delay. I did have play around with them in Photoshop too. I'm very pleased with them considering the weather and the lack of tripod/better equipment.

Great idea! Came off well!

Looks perfect. If you drop a K20 in it now it would be my dream car.
I'm afraid my future plans don't involve a K series engine. I love the old style VTEC cross-over, I wouldn't change that, it just wouldn't be right. Although there is a 200bhp+ per tonne plan. ;)

Back