• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

Cheeky cheeky :smt047

De Ja Vu

8e2a2df2.jpg

Cheers man. I quite enjoy doing it too.. (the site)

For those that aren't into reading blogs - as not to neglect the thread, here's a quick run-down of what's being going on with the Teg.

- Getting familiar with it, the limiter, the VTEC, the slip, and the seating position - feeling I've put weight on since owning it as the Recaro's are feeling a bit too secure this last week lolbags. :lol:

- Happy I decided upon white - though I popped down to Paul of Spooner Productions last week and really liked the look of his black DC5 - very nice. Cheers for the cuppa too bro.

- Seen Harv last week which resulted in a couple of parts - them Mu nuts BNIB FTW.

- Got a 'flip/chameleon' coloured cam, in an attempt to match the gradation on the ARC plug cover - engine bay theme is in the offing.

- Decided upon exhaust. (Not been divulged - but it's pimp :D)

That's it... Here's a couple pics though:

ab5d1db2.jpg

dd64332a.jpg

d7ed2564.jpg

7a9bba7c.jpg

c76b9c74.jpg

1working.jpg

Apparently, these are no-no-notorious for fcking up in the DC5, so seeing as mine looked to be a touch wonky - I investigated and de-wonkified it.

PITA to sort out properly, but oh so satisfying...

Right as rain now, very happy with that. :cool:

That's the one - last owner was at it big-time if pocket alignment is anything to go by... I've forewarned the missus, that if the holders not obliterated by the time I come to sell - she's not doing enough in this relationship.

Back