• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

I can't believe Suns gone, fcuking good salt that man. Heap loads of knowledge about cars, be a shame to lose him IMO

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/s...houghts-here&p=1046321&viewfull=1#post1046321

Read it again bud.

I know you are just trying to get a reaction and I expected it to be honest. I was just waiting for how long it would take. It's really not worth my time.

It's a shame really, you're a decent person who'll do a lot for people, oil bottles included, I've not forgotten those. I've just better ways to spend my time than being taken the **** out of on the internetz for trying to look after a forum.

Go figure.

Okay. Do what you've got to do. You rock.

Reaction? Just finishing off my piece as I was interrupted by the ban first time round.

He admitted he liked it here and that he has just bought another Honda. One would assume that the only logical next step would be to retreat back to CTRO for his Honda forum-fill.

Retreat? I was never there originally to retreat back to it.

And why you sweating me so much anyway Danga? Is my welfare and connection to the honda pipeline that big a deal to you man? Did you have something you wanted to ask me - sound like you want to get hold of me or something?

Listen, I've received a few PM's - so I just wanted to say you can you hit me at [email protected] instead. My inbox is full on here, so it's resulting in spamming my Yahoo account, and I can't see the content of your messages either to reply to you elsewhere.

Cheers.

I just wanted to keep up with what you were doing with that old Civic, and was genuinely interested to see how you progressed with it.
I knew you were a member on CTRO and assumed this was the default forum, hence my retreat comment.

No need to get on the defensive dude.

20120627_194733.jpg
I own this now... EK4... Got a Handbuilt 96-spec B18C to go into the bay. Couple of sets of JDM wheels.. coils.. and a few other trinketts.

Back