• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Unexpected bonuses when fitting your ICE

Last weekend I finally got around to finishing fitting my stockpile of kit.

Alpine SPG17-CS front components.
Dynamat Extreme
Alpine MRP-T220 2 channel amp (under seat)
Alpine MRP-M500 mono amp (under seat)
Alpine Type-S 10" sub in an Autoleads MDF box.

While doing so, I found £3.65 in change, 1 Euro, half a Rizla packet, several beer bottle tops (previous owners liked their Nastro Azzuro it seems), and a decidely dodgy looking pill which was promptly disposed of!

Anyone else had any good finds?

I clean my car a lot, thanks!

These were all hidden underneath trim, centre console, rear seat bench etc.

I found a pair of ipod headphones in the Clio under the rear bench when I first bought it.

I found a hair brush, some headphones, some small change and a little girl in the boot that goes by the name of Maddie.

ah yes. nothing beats the first clean of a new motor. the best place for bounty is easily found by yanking up the rear bench. all sorts can be found in there. usually lots of coins. another place where you can extricate free pennies is in the cracks of the front seats, get right down in there with a flat blade item like a ruler and you can hoik monies. and finally down the side of the front two seats near the runners. YAR GOLD BE THAR.

I found a small japanese CD, a hotel disposable lighter, a Ronson 1955 brass lighter, a tube of skin cream and a burst Japanese Yakult bottle in behind the glovebox on my old EVO 5.
I found a very light Japanese coin in my current car :)

IMAG0275.jpg

ps- I didn't find the Samsung microwave or a bottle of germolene new skin before anyone asks :lol:

found 55p and a CDR with RnB music.

so far not had time to clean her, but her first detail is due this weekend

I found £1 coin and a piece of puzzle removing the rear half. I was happy enough, an extra pound for the weekend fuel!

Back