• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What alloys look best on cosmic?

take it by that you mean oem colour then?and why wheel wax other than for protection, im guessing youv'e got a nhb by any chance?

nah not as fan of the graphite colour on them, really want the white just want to know wether its cw of normal white.

nah not as fan of the graphite colour on them, really want the white just want to know wether its cw of normal white.

Sorry buts thats a little :freak: .

CW is Championship White, its white but with a little bit of a creamy twinge to it.

I went for dark grey for my Cosmic. Only just noticed this thread.

IMG_0555.jpg

DSC03558.jpg

i got mine the same as Aleung2, but got some red wheel nuts on mine and it looks mint, i'll get some piccys sorted some time soon, aint got any photo's with my standard alloys yet

i got mine the same as Aleung2, but got some red wheel nuts on mine and it looks mint, i'll get some piccys sorted some time soon, aint got any photo's with my standard alloys yet

Nice on mate, look forward to seeing the pics of yours. I thought about a red strip around the edge but will get it lowered first.

the white looks awesome in my opinion, is the first ctr lowered? if so can anyone take an approx guess at how low it is?

White looks nice i just couldn't be bothered cleaning them everyday lol so i'm going to do mine graphite sometime soon

Darwin mate is there any chance you could tell me what wheels you've got in ur profile picture? look like a nice set of 18"s

Back