• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do you think of this? CRX siR > UPDATE 475 miles later...

CRX4.jpg

CRX5.jpg

CRX1.jpg

CRX3.jpg

CRX.jpg

CRX6.jpg

This is one of these cars where you have to have a really good look at. i am a big fan of the crx and was contemplating getting one. 4k is alot of money for a car as old as that. be cheaper building one to your spec?

Just buy one already!! Old school hondas rock, I've just made the switch and am picking up my 1998 JDM dc2 on Saturday!!

Go on do it!

Nice pics by the way ^^^^

I spoke to the guy selling it last night in great length, he went through all the points highlighted. I suspect I will go and have a look at it, this weekend or next. I am aware of a couple of panels needing attention, as pointed out this is top money for a CRX, so would really expect the cost to come down depending on the extent of the issues.

The guy lives right near TGM, so might ask Tom if he wouldn't mind casting his eye over it to see what he thinks.

We shall see if it's meant to be shortly. :cool:

Speak to Romain at Artech man, he has built a monster CRX, from stripped out shell to final car.

He may be able to advise you of any common issues with them body wise.

Speak to Romain at Artech man, he has built a monster CRX, from stripped out shell to final car.

He may be able to advise you of any common issues with them body wise.
I know I followed his thread on the build. :twisted:

To be honest I must of read every other post on CRX-UK, so I'm pretty clued up on potential flaws. But I lack the actual mechanical know how to pick up on everything, which is why I thought a trip into TGM may be a wise move. Regarding the bodywork I will be able to tell if it is good/original paint etc. so not worried about that. :D

£5k - J reg Honda? No chance guv :D

It's not 5k, and wont be buying it if he can't come down on the advertised price. Yes it is a lot of money, but it's not like in 2 years it's going to be worthless. I lost £2,500 in depreciation over an 18 month period on the DC5. :eek:

just buy it . if you have the spare cash why not have somthing you have always wanted. dont worry if it "makes sense" or not

TBH, I don't have the spare cash, it's a stretch in my current situation, I was originally looking at spending around the £2500 mark. It's doable but does need to be considered.

Found some more flint black siR pics, my god they're beautiful...

06-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

03-1.jpg

27.jpg

16.jpg

I don't mind spending the money no an old car like that if it's mint as the chances are it will hold the majority of it's money. It has to be uber mint though.

Also CRX ftw

M y buddy had one of these, black sir, was awsome car, really rapid for a 1.6 but his was tuned with black rota slipstreams or the spoon ones

Iv had crx in blue and loved it with its roar vtec and leather seats, would be worth more now then when i had it

Back