• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do you think of this? CRX siR > UPDATE 475 miles later...

btw ill have the pug when you sell up.
Not sure I'd want to sell it to someone I know... :p

I've just bought her a new battery though, £32.99 delivered ebay job. Hopefully that should sort the starting issues, once and for all. :rolleyes:

There is one of these at the college i do a day release at. The guy who drives it is a complete knob though.

He put Lexus lights on it

Need i say more?

There is one of these at the college i do a day release at. The guy who drives it is a complete knob though.

He put Lexus lights on it

Need i say more?

Obviously he is a retard.

Put him on the sunshine bus and see if he feels at home. 8)

Pending a few requested pics, I'm going to have a butchers at this on Sunday...

Found an even better one, seeing it tomorrow. This one is 'as new'! :twisted:

1499985-1.jpg

1499985-2.jpg

1499985-3.jpg

1499985-4.jpg

1499985-5.jpg

1499985-6.jpg

1499985-7.jpg

There's one or two things I'd change, namely the exhaust and either find another wind deflector or take the single one off.

This thing has only done 49,000km! :twisted:

Looks good Chris, fingers crossed for you, what's the pricing like on this one?

Oh and I agree about the exhaust and wind deflector. I think the deflectors look good so trying to find another/buying a pair would be good!

Found an even better one, seeing it tomorrow. This one is 'as new'! :twisted:

1499985-4.jpg

1499985-5.jpg

There's one or two things I'd change, namely the exhaust and either find another wind deflector or take the single one off.

This thing has only done 49,000km! :twisted:

That engine bay looks absolutely mint. Clean is not the word.

Cheaky little K&N open cone, heatsoak producer, in there too that might need rectifying...

Looks good Chris, fingers crossed for you, what's the pricing like on this one?

Oh and I agree about the exhaust and wind deflector. I think the deflectors look good so trying to find another/buying a pair would be good!

It's up for £4200, so actually a little cheaper than the other one. the options don't seem as good, but the condition looks outrageously good. I like the wind deflectors but one looks a bit silly...

That engine bay looks absolutely mint. Clean is not the word.

Cheaky little K&N open cone, heatsoak producer, in there too that might need rectifying...

I suspect these photos were taken 20 years ago... :lol: Yep, that's a heat gatherer alright... the original airbox comes with the sale.

Seems crazy money to me when you could as some have said have an early type r or even the Jordan limited edition. At 2K I can half see the sense but not at these prices however I wish you all the best as it would be a boring world if we all liked the same thing:)

both awsome looking cars i love the crx vtec awsome car i still miss mine would love another one to take racing one day. i recon that is about the price for a really good condition one its about what it would cost if you imported one from japan. They are starting to hold there money now as good ones are hard to come by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice! I don't think the price is crazy to ** honest it's only 4 grand which is **** all in reality. You pay that money for a dc2 in worse condition. I say go for it, good luck buddy.

Just got home after 12 hours on the road! I drove up to the Lincoln one, the 'as new' one, to be honest the condition was outstanding, but it wasn't prefect and the guy was clearly not honest with me. He forgot to mention that the rear seats were torn, stated that it had alb, but didn't, and parts of it had clearly been resprayed, but claimed he didn't notice. The mileage was also 49k miles not 49k kilometers. The import background was sketchy, so I left it with him that I was interested, but just needed to confirm one or two things with the importer tomorrow. I've just got home to receive an email stating that he's changed the price and put it up £300 to £4500, so I've just sent one back saying that my offer had just gone down by the same amount. What a muppet! :mad:

Anyway on the way back I thought I'd try and see the other one in Hampshire, the one in the original post. That one was exactly as described, drove very nicely and had all the goodies, but is at least £1,000 overpriced imo. So unless he is open to a kick in the bollocks offer, that one is out the window too...

I'm so p!ssed off, I'm going to a have a soak in the bath and relax... 475 miles, and probably 10 out of the 12 hours driving, I'm knackered.

Back