• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Feck sake mines an everyday driver to work ep3 ctr with62k on the clock and still as sweet as a nut. DO any of you use your cars except to f=**y about in lol??

Feck sake mines an everyday driver to work ep3 ctr with62k on the clock and still as sweet as a nut. DO any of you use your cars except to f=**y about in lol??

Mine's my daily. I do about 5k a year business mileage in it at well!

Done around 11k since last Jan when I got the car.

My every day car. Does the shopping, does the trips and I have slept in it a few times too :)

52 plate nearly at 94,000 now. Done 1000 miles a month since September and has cost me only petrol so far!

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTAtMjAxMDA2MTItMjI1M.jpg

Just hit 106,000 :(

''Average'' Mileage but I am now lift sharing to work LOL.

Still pulls like a prem :)

October 2004 (54 Plate)

61,600 Miles - below average, however it is about the only redeeming feature about the car, the engine, as the bodywork has not been looked after previously... and is now costing me a bomb to rectify!

Just hit 106,000 :(

''Average'' Mileage but I am now lift sharing to work LOL.

Still pulls like a prem :)

I can vouch for that :) she does pull like a 'gudden' a real testament to how strong the K20's are

ahh I see... a joke :) heh I realised after I posted it that all MOT test stations have a computer record of mileage for each registration of vehicle so doing something like that would be impossible anyhows. so why would you want to buy one??? being my next question :p

derby, you can change the mileage to whatever you want then get it through an MOT. you would think the MOT computer would flash up with a message that the mileage is lower than the last mot but it doesn't. this is why its easy for clocked cars to still be around.

guy on BMW forum posted up recently about a potential car, he got the last mot certificate number and went on the mot info site, brought up the last few MOTs and the mileage was all over the place.

Back