• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 White or Blue DC5

Hey everyone. as some of use know am new to this forum and am currently searching for a Dc5. However i am now in 2 minds on which colour to get. My problem is do i go for white with red recaros or do i go with a blue one with blue recaros, am just caught in 2 minds here. Any ideas guys??

cheers.

Black car with red Recaro's FTW.

(moved to the right section)

I already have a black civic so i think a change in colour is needed. The black does look rather nice tho and you dont see alot of them but i think its between the white and blue

If you're split 50/50, then a blue one might be a better option as they usually command lower prices... so you get more for your money! :D

After seeing a blue one at Japfest (was on the hot stand with us, not sure who's though??) i think blue is the way forward. Really like the blue seats/carpet etc just looks a bit different.

White FTW

dottyxs8.jpg

dotty2ps1.jpg

Still dont have a clue lol. this needs to be the hardest decision i have had to make. So i have thought of some reasons why i like white and blue.

Reasons for buying white = Stands out alot more, looks cool at night, love the white on red look and white is the orignal type r colour.

Reasons for buying blue = Dont see alot of blues so its different. The blue on blue is very cool. Hmm cant think of anymore others reasons, does this mean i want white??????

It means that you like blue, but after seeing pictures of mine in the for sale thread you can't help yourself... Buy mine :lol: Lets be honest DC5s are rare whatever colour they are ;)

I personally prefer the blue when it comes to DC5's. Loverly colour, white too common.

Blue with Gunmetal rims FTW

Back