• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Youngest Dc5 driver?

when i first brought my civic type r ep3 i was 19 an paid £4200 with 1 year NCB and 3 points. I renewed it earlier this year being 20 now and still 3 points with 2 years NCB and i pay £260 each month.

:eek:

^^^ indeed!

when i first brought my civic type r ep3 i was 19 an paid £4200 with 1 year NCB and 3 points. I renewed it earlier this year being 20 now and still 3 points with 2 years NCB and i pay £260 each month.

OMFG! Are you a mentalist?!

:eek:

OT:

FFS what is bought and what is brought?

Brought: You bring something along. As in I brought a couple of beers to share with everyone.

Bought: Where one purchases something. As in I bought this new gruppe M air induction kit and my my it's so worth it because it's carbon and helps me to damage the ozone layer more.

What about mate? Gruppe m induction kits or trying to figure out if someone has brought a civic type R and enjoying the driving experience? lol
Well as I have Gruppe M I can't really comment. As for the incorrect use of words... :mad:

Pacific instead of specific is also another favourite of mine. Oh and people who do not understand what is meant by the word ignorant and get offended when you call them it.

OT:

FFS what is bought and what is brought?

Brought: You bring something along. As in I brought a couple of beers to share with everyone.

Bought: Where one purchases something. As in I bought this new gruppe M air induction kit and my my it's so worth it because it's carbon and helps me to damage the ozone layer more.

sorry there was an extra "r" in the word.. my bad, i didn't think this was a spelling competition

I'm amazed on this thread that the TXT Speak Nazi's haven't jumped all over CHOPSTAH's post:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a dc5 when i had just turned 22 with 1years no claims it cost 1900 to insure which i couldnt really afford so i insured it through day insure when i wanted to take it out.it used to cost 12 quid a day but i think its all changed now.the insurance prob would have been void but i wanted to drive my dc5 too much!!!:evil:
Came to my senses once it needed road tax and had to get short of it now own a nice nhb civic r and to be honest there isnt a massive differance in performance and insurance is nearly half the price.

I'm in the process of buying a DC5 just now. Admiral are quoting me just over £1200. I'm 21, almost 22, have 6 points and 3 years ncb. Also my mum is on as a named driver, was 400 quid more without her on the policy.

Not to bad I thought.

I'm 26 and pay £530 on my DC5... 6 years NCD helps, though 5 points don't. :D

I bought my DC2 when i was 18, couldn't insure it till 19. That was ridiculous. Took me 2-3 months to find cover. That's just to find it, let alone get a decent price.

Sky told me the minimum for a DC5 was 21? they got confused and thought i was trying to insure a dc5.

It's possible mate, i have a HUGE list of insurers who are willing to touch younger drivers on cars like that.

Be prepared to pay atleast 2k though + :cool: TPFT lol....

I can't get insured fully comp on the DC2 till 21, 2 years to go dammit!

Try some of the following:-

A plan
One-sure insurance
Keith Micheals.

Those three offered me my best quotes.

So how much are you paying CJ?

Damn you DC5 owners are crazy, I thought us DC2 owners were mad, but this is just silly :p

I paid 1641 TPFT at 20 years of age. DC2 BTW
I hope it halfs on June 22. Its possible, happened to a couple people already.

I've just renewed my insurance on my DC5. 25, 5 years NCB, good postcode and a clean licence. All mods declared and insured like for like.

Came in at £631 protected NCB :cool:. Was rather happy with that.

There are benefits to getting older.

Back