• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Well, previous discussions aside, I filmed this on the way up to Scotland last week (sadly the only video footage of the trip). The pops and bangs from the exhaust still make me chuckle and I don't think I'll ever get bored of them, even if the other half looks at me like a retard. :lol:

[video=youtube;HJeKA2YlnFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJeKA2YlnFA[/video]

Now that sounds mental, radio show could use that for war sound effects

:lol:

You must have a very understanding missus.

I'm not sure "understanding" is the right word, but at least she is happy from time to time to indulge the child in me :lol:

The bangs sound almost like gunfire in a movie :lol:

I'm guessing that's the Dartford Tunnel so to answer your girlfriends question, they are HATOs but they only cover the bridge and the tunnel.
They are a separate bunch to the regular HATOS you see around the rest of the motorway network

Yeah, I actually explained what they were to her once she had stopped filming, as didn't want to ruin the footage. Even though she (and the satnav) tried anyway haha.

can just imagine what everyone else what thinking.

I'm pretty sure I know too, but... Meh :p

"What's that thing?"

That my dear is a specific frequency range of your hearing disappearing forever more. :lol:

Superb. I laughed, and so did she, suprisingly.

:lol: got to love the Dartford Tunnel just for this reason alone.

I love that tunnel, its the only reason I ever go to lakeside!

Fark Lakeside! :lol: Yet I haven't been through the tunnel in years so thought I'd seize the moment.

Love the video.

Now I knew, that if anyone would appreciate this, it would have been you Scott. :smt023

Sounds frickin awesome....

Superb Karl :lol:

Dartford are really going to appreciate me when I start with the engine/intake/exhaust upgrades. I pass through dartford tunnel atleast once a month to visit my parents up north.

Sounds awesome, and yes what a cool missus, my girlfriend would FREAK at those noises like a scarred dog lol.

That tunnel video is insane :lol: id like them pops and bangs though... just without the rest of the noise :lol:

Sounds very raspy, spooner likes this.

I like this! Lol.

Sounds like gunshots.

Cheers guys. :)

Now that sounds mental, radio show could use that for war sound effects

You mean I could get paid for this?! Mwahahahaha

not too keen on the sound tbh. but fair enough.

pops and bangs, theyre more 'snaps' than pops and bangs lol. when you get a boosted car, evo or scoob, youll find out what pops and bangs are.

Each to their own as they say, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Yet your Evo/ Scoob comment is null and void as they're dull. In regards to the "snaps" comment; perhaps. But I'll leave you with this...

[video=youtube;I71cY9Ysy5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ysy5U[/video]

Oh hai...

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Along with these, I have also placed an order for some new bits. Most essential wear and tear type items, but better than before. ;)

Also need new tie rod ends, so this issue, plus fitment of the above and what is on its way will be posted in due course.

Damn people are sensitive on here. Null? Void? Have you owned a modified Evo? Or Scoob? If not how can you call it dull? Theyre far from dull if they're pulling low 12 second 1/4 miles at 'stage 1' mods ;)

Anyways wasn't criticising as i love EP3s, well more so the K20, was just commenting on the video.

I haven't owned one no, but I have driven both, and although they are fast, they're not really the car of car for me. I may find that perhaps I'd see them in a different light if I actually owned one.

And I might have been a bit sensitive, more down to the last few comments from you on my thread being negative, but that's fine, I'm sure I can manage. ;) The video response was more a tongue in cheek retort.

Get off his c-ck. I wouldn't waste my time patronising people over the Internet. Get a life man! Someone didn't like something on someone's car...oh noes get the ban hammer, he's not a follower. ;)

Good one chubs.

Real tan btw, none of this sunbed b-llocks ;)

Time to fall off a bike again

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one chubs.

Real tan btw, none of this sunbed b-llocks ;)

Time to fall off a bike again

Take the fail with the 4min free sunbed.

;)

I have a full 3 inch straight through exhaust waiting to fit to an EP3, hoping prices for a 05 plate hit £4k over summer.

It's all good man, I like you (ungay only)

Nah, chill with my Leon TDI. Don't really have time for cars at the moment. If I did I'd keep the Datsun.

Guys, it's a members car thread, not a dating thread, please don't ruin it for Karl.

Well it's been a while since I've had a 'parts' update, and this isn't really massive but there are some nice bits that have been added (or going to be added more precisely). Car is currently at Eurospec getting the bits fitted that I can't do myself (including the new RE070's from the previous update), being picked up Friday/ Saturday, and hopefully the other parts will be fitted Saturday. :cool:

First up, spot the parts.

DSC02725.jpg

FINALLY got another set of JDM wind deflectors and Opera Performance res covers after having to purchase a second set from different suppliers (Touge STILL yet to refund me!). Also, a Carbing engine strut as since having the RBC fitted my J's intake sits higher and from time to time makes contact with my current J's strut; so bought this as a replacement to stop this happening. (J's with ETD up for sale soon).

DSC02726.jpg

Another mild niggle rectification, my J's downpipe sometimes rattles against the front ARB, even with the ES inserts; so I have opted for these. (Thought they would be more exciting to look at but I suspect they'll be purposeful). J's Racing full mount kit (engine and gearbox).

DSC02732.jpg

And the final piece, saving the best 'til last, as they are utter sex and I almost hung them on my wall! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the Project Mu SCR Pro 2 piece rotors! :twisted: To be used with a fresh set of Project Mu Hyper Carbon Plus pads. :p

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02729.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02731.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

Back