• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Hahaha no, down to Brighton, have not been there in an age. I may pop over to JAE for the day, as there are some other bits going on for me that weekend. Especially as my new engine will be in by then....

:smt023

:lol: Nope, moved in with my other half and her sister. Plan to get our own place in a year when their fixed term mortgage deal ends. But if she ever finds out how much I've spent this time I may well be living in my car :?

Virtually everything is ordered and paid for mate, just a few bits to get sorted and then await their arrival :cool: And sorry to quash your aero acquisition, yet I'll get there in due course.

I'm happy to attend such an even ;) hehe

B*ner-riffic! :twisted:

This is going to be good.

Should get another Sussex run, JOINTLY with CTRO ;)

Hahaha no, down to Brighton, have not been there in an age. I may pop over to JAE for the day, as there are some other bits going on for me that weekend. Especially as my new engine will be in by then....

Ah I see! Then yes, I'm more than happy to come and say hello if you're ever in the area :)

This is going to be good.

Should get another Sussex run, JOINTLY with CTRO ;)

I'm happy for such an event to take place :) Although one of us will have to go at the fron of the tunnel run and the other at the back so we don't compete with each other :p haha

I'll be there. Have to see this exhaust. Cars looking awesome by the way.

Cheers dude :)

wtf lol.

good work :lol:

James loves you now :p

He love me lonnnng time! But no 5 "dolla" transactions need apply ;) :lol:

Thats a nice list of parts... Although in a way I would'nt wanna be your neighbour lol

That's a nice list of parts... Although in a way I wouldn't want to be your neighbour lol

The vast majority of my current neighbours are very elderly so I'm sure that once they take their hearing aids out to go to sleep I won't have too many issues :lol: And there's a guy with a fairly loud scooby up the end of the close so it's not as if it'll be a new thing hearing an exhaust, but I guess mine will be a new experience for most :twisted: so I'll just wait and see if anything is said.

What an awesome idea! I can even go a step further and include some scones with jam and I'm sure I'll be onto a winner :p

Spoon 5.062 final drive
Wavetrac LSD
J's Racing magnetic transmission bolt
Tracy Sports 65mm throttle body
Skunk 2 fuel rail
Mugen pedal extensions
Tegiwa brake stopper
Buddy Club short shifter with aluminium bushes
Takata harnesses (x2, long versions)
DGI Industries harness bar
RBC with Karcepts adaptor and gaskets etc
J's Racing 4-2 manifold
J's Racing 2-1 downpipe
J's Racing FX 70RR exhaust (steel version with single silencer)
J's Racing exhaust mounts
J's Racing 70RR bung silencer
Stickers lol

= Murph with tight pants! Can't wait to see this at JAE, wonder what the officials will make of it with there decibelometer lol!

Moar pics. Demanded. Now.

Once everything starts arrival there shall be pictures! ;)

= Murph with tight pants! Can't wait to see this at JAE, wonder what the officials will make of it with there decibelometer lol!

I'd expect them to not be that impressed, but it may prove humourous to see their faces :p Just hoping that everything goes according to plan and it all arrives before JAE so everything's fitted :twisted:

Mild update, look what just arrived at my work :twisted:

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

:D :p

Awesome. The reality of what you have done must be taking place now. :cool:

Yeh, now that bits are slowly arriving on my doorstep I'm getting more and more excited :D But still a while until the bulk of it all arrives.

Nice, I now need to buy a diff :(

I hear numberplates are an awesome modification.. ;)

Couldn't you have just told the missus it had sold and hidden it somewhere and then fitted it in a few months? lol

And they may well be, a picture will be posted tomorrow because I forgot about it ;)

When do you expect to have all the parts fitted and ready to go?

The final drive and transmission bolt should be leaving Japan tomorrow hopefully, Wavetrac arrived yesterday, clutch and mount inserts should arrive today or tomorrow and then those will be fitted next week hopefully. As for the rest, if all goes according to plan, it should arrive early August and as soon as it arrives it'll be fitted and raring to go :) The plan is to have it all done for JAE :)

Now, I know that quite a few of you know where this number plate was sourced and you have you opinions of him, and I too share them, but I couldn't help but think that this was a cool private plate and set about getting it when it came up for sale. I lost the bidding on ebay, but turns out FoolsErrand won and I ended up buying it off of him as he didn't have a used for it straight away (it was initially destined for his Vito van!).

But without further ado, here we are:

DSC01999.jpg

Awesome!!! Do you mind if I ask how much it went for on ebay? (I want to know how much it's worth without asking how much you paid for it lol).

Back