• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Awesome!!! Do you mind if I ask how much it went for on ebay? (I want to know how much it's worth without asking how much you paid for it lol).

After it didn't sell on the forums for the £600 he was asking, it eventually sold to me for £260ish, I sold it to TarmacNymph for £250.

Looking good mate! Yes, it would have been a bit retarded of me to fit it to the Vito.

:cool:

I think Nick paid £250 for it anyway.

Bit silly to expect people to pay £600 for it if they already knew what he had paid for it lol But I'm happy I managed to get my hands on it :)

K20 FTW, FTW! Looks smart fella. (Needs Silvatecs though ;))

Cheers Aid :smt023 Although in regards to the silvatecs, due to my system a simple job swapping bulbs turns into a 3 hour affair so I opted out :? haha

Right, thought I'd keep you all up to date with a few pictures of what has been landing on my doorstep recently :p

Firstly, for giggles, a random Jap poster of phsychodelic amazingness lol

DSC02093.jpg

Spoon final drive

DSC02091.jpg

DSC02092.jpg

Spoon Mono calipers

DSC02094.jpg

Exedy stage 1 clutch kit

DSC02097.jpg

Wavetrac LSD

DSC02006.jpg

DG Industries harness bar

DSC02095.jpg

Takata harnesses

DSC02098.jpg

Along with these, I've bought some ES engine mount inserts and a Powerflex gearbox bush to help. Have also had 6 yokohama A048R tyres delivered, as well as buying a second set of OEM wheels (courtesy of TypeRiter) for track usage :D

Getting the gear box orientated bits fitted next week by Eurospec, then will be contacting TGM for a baffled sump, then it's just a waiting game for the rest of my bits to turn up from Japland! :twisted:

Golly, some great parts in there man.

You going to run.the Takatas through facelift seats or do you have buckets sorted?

^ He's got a very good point.

It would seem that my sound system isn't accepted with my new planned route, possibly due to the HUUUUGE weight :lol: I'm teetering on the idea of removal, but it's just so damn good I can't bring myself to do it..

Golly, some great parts in there man.

You going to run.the Takatas through facelift seats or do you have buckets sorted?

Cheers dude. I'm hoping that they will fit over the shoulder sections of the facelift seats so I don't have to get buckets yet. But if they don't work that way then I'll be forced to use the last of my savings to get buckets, only problem is, I'm pretty damn set on a set of Bride's :lol:

Nice, i considered that number plate when it was up for sale on hondacivicforum.co.uk

Yeh I think it was on sale on quite a few forums, luckily I managed to grab it :p

You'll probably have to run them through the hole in the headrests Karl.

Building one of the best daily N/A CTR's across the forums; fantastic authentic parts collection man.

Sounds got to go :p for the weight-saving!

can i ask what does the final drive do? good luck if you sell your sound system, i had spent 1000s on a planet audio system and struggled to sell it and had to practically give it away as people didnt want to spend so much for 2nd hand gear :(

How in the hell your girlfriend does not twig onto the true cost of these parts I will never know! :(

Good to see someone keeping Touge afloat during this recession! :lol:

How in the hell your girlfriend does not twig onto the true cost of these parts I will never know! :(

Good to see someone keeping Touge afloat during this recession! :lol:

James likes this^^ :lol:

You'll probably have to run them through the hole in the headrests Karl.

Building one of the best daily N/A CTR's across the forums; fantastic authentic parts collection man.

Sounds got to go :p for the weight-saving!

Thanks alot for that dude, means alot :) Not sure about the harnesses going through the hole in the headrest, I have a feeling they will be too big to fit, will have to offer them up to see :?

Re: Authentic parts, you and me both my good man :cool:

The Spoon final drive is a very good mod :D

Coming along very nicely.

Thank you very much Sir Dott, nice to hear kind words from one of "the leaders" :D hehe

what does it do?

Essentially makes the gearbox rotate faster thus increasing acceleration, in the simplist explaination.

Be a darn shame to remove such an expensive and top quality sound system mate.

As it's only going to be a daily driver I don't see the harm in keeping the ICE, yes it will be the same as having a passenger sat in the car at all times. However if you value that extra 0.5 second in a 1/4 mile race then remove it..

One thing to bear in mind though, will you even be able to hear the ICE once the parts are fitted? :lol:

As it's only going to be a daily driver I don't see the harm in keeping the ICE, yes it will be the same as having a passenger sat in the car at all times. However if you value that extra 0.5 second in a 1/4 mile race then remove it..

One thing to bear in mind though, will you even be able to hear the ICE once the parts are fitted? :lol:

Oh yeah I did think that originally. I'm now thinking more about that he has paid alot for the install and if a car was to shunt him up the arse or there is an accident (touch wood there isn't) then that's alot of money to lose.

If he get's that J's exhaust I doubt he will hear anything :lol:

Back