• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #4

So this happened this morning.

IMAG3059.jpg

IMAG3061.jpg

It looks like the spoiler too from that angle, but it is just the fence post I assure you.

Picture is from the test fit before I put the bonding tape on. Will get more tomorrow when I can give it a clean.

Mugen rear end does make it look a lot better.

They have there work cut out on the new one making it look better lol

Looks nice that mate.
Do you need to ring the insurers for every minor mod like this? Or do you wait until you've done a lot and email them a list and await any increase

Do you need to ring the insurers for every minor mod like this? Or do you wait until you've done a lot and email them a list and await any increase

I ring them every time I put something on. They're not open Saturdays though so I'll be ringing them on Monday.

I'm with Greenlight and they don't charge an admin fee for changes. Most of the time the mods fall into the allowance on the modified insurance policy so no additional charge.

Personally I'm not a fan of the Mugen rear, so we will have to agree to disagree on this.

Personally I'm not a fan of the Mugen rear, so we will have to agree to disagree on this.

Boo! Hiss! :p

Love the Mugen kit myself. Every day this car just gets better and better Loxy! Roll on the front bumper (not literally).

Mugen weekend complete.

Pic with the front bumper off.

IMAG3062.jpg

Pic for giggles of the Skunk2 location.

IMAG3063.jpg

Front on.

FB_IMG_1431877883576.jpg

FB_IMG_1431877887781.jpg

Bath time later. She's a dirty girl...

I phoned Greenlight yesterday to tell them about the additional mods. No charge. :cool:

Bonus! Although I had the opposite, Adrian Flux wanted to charge me extra if I was to make my car standard :lol:

Wheels arrived, much better condition on a quick looking over than they looked on the auction. Need new centre caps but they are under £4 each. Win! :p

Back