• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

So all this hype about a Type R that will only be available for 2 years.

Exactly what I've heard.

Whether they develop one for the next Civic incarnation from the off I don't know, but given how long it has taken for this one I doubt it somehow.

It'll definitely grow on people. I hated the Golf R in pics and I saw one in the metal the other day and I love it! The colour, wheels and quad exhausts give it some serious road presence!

They do sound great and look good and if I didn't live were I do I think I'd go for one myself
But I see so many of them here and can't say Ive ever seen a Type R in this area so thats one
reason why I'm ordering my one to stand out and that way I can keep my S2000 as a summer car :)

[video=youtube;YBPk4NdtkJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBPk4NdtkJQ[/video]

Why does he hate Honda so much? He has already screwed it once when he wanted to hate the Champ White FN2 in his comparison, but it turned out to be the best handling and most fan car, at least for the pro driver.

Styling is a matter of opinion who cares what he thinks to the look of it. I don't mind Harris but I don't get why everyone else takes his opinion as gospel. Use your own brains to decide if you like something instead of taking the reins of someone else's thought process.

I did lol at the Mazda comment though. I hate mx5's but this one is less offensive than previous incarnations!

Ps. Harris does look hard though I'll give him that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Civic Type R

Love mx5's had one was great fun to drive, don't really like the look of the new one. Love the look of the new type r apart from the wheels which I don't like and the 7k Rev limit :-(

Just remember Chris hates the EP3 as well , didn't Hammond last weekend on Top Gear love the MX5
I with Lewis on this one forget what others say get what you want as work all the guys think the cars
I'll had are Jap crap and why don't I get a BMW or Audi / Merc they still can not believe I went for a 09
S2K over a the same age Boxster S

No, and they brain wash everyone else into thinking the same. German motors aren't as reliable as they're proclaimed to be. Yes they're pretty well screwed together but not without their flaws.

No, and they brain wash everyone else into thinking the same. German motors aren't as reliable as they're proclaimed to be. Yes they're pretty well screwed together but not without their flaws.

They are the best cars in the world

McSherryMan

Lol I love German cars, just making a point that they aren't flawless. I have owned one myself and it gave me grief too. My dad has owned several bmws all had ****** go wrong on them. Same as my brothers. Pal at work with the merc etc. etc.

German cars are exclusively *****.

I had an e36 which was a good drive but ate suspension bushes for fun. Like every few k miles. E46 decided it wanted to be two motorbikes instead of a car. Literally the worse thing I've ever seen go wrong on a car.... can you name another car which randomly split in half whilst driving? I can't... and no, it wasn't a cut and shut, it split lengthways from the rear mounts and along the length of the prop tunnel.

Audis are for c0ck gobblers. Sorry beard.

Nearly bought a porker once. Owner was a prick though.

Mercs aren't real cars. They're the equivelent of a fat benefit scrounger wearing a suit.... Probably for court. DNW. You get the occasional benefit scrounger who spends all his money on steroids and you end up with an overpowered pudding.

/German cars.

Back