• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

How aggressive is your set up Lottie? Are you making a compromise for road use?

Running -2 camber on the front as thats the minimum I can have it set to, but ive had the toe taken to 0 as the car was just too skitish on the road, although having the cage put in has made it quite a bit better.

TBH the geo was done as my steering wheel was on the wonk and good job I did as somehow the rear toe was well out.

But yes I am making a compromise now on the road unfortunately as I just wasnt enjoying driving it with the original setup. It turned in so quickly it was untrue but on the straights it was all over the place.

Lairy setup on the road FTL. My DC5 was a nightmare when it had the aggressive setup. :lol:

i have -2 camber all round with a bit of toe on the rear and yeah its a ball ache but just makes for an interesting drive. Great on track though, just as HASNIC :)

i have -2 camber all round with a bit of toe on the rear and yeah its a ball ache but just makes for an interesting drive. Great on track though, just as HASNIC :)

I dont think it helps with the Nitrons being as hard as they are and the aggressive diff, but as you said on track :twisted:

Had these little beauties waiting for me when I got back from work today :D

towstraps.jpg

In what way are you lot finding it a nightmare running -2 up front on road? Im running -1.8 up front purely on a road weekend toy and it's brilliant. Toe in on the rear helps stupid amounts on the straights I felt right away. Just curious and haven't driven it enough miles yet to see tyre wear factors but I guess it's not going to be impressive! hah!

In what way are you lot finding it a nightmare running -2 up front on road? Im running -1.8 up front purely on a road weekend toy and it's brilliant. Toe in on the rear helps stupid amounts on the straights I felt right away. Just curious and haven't driven it enough miles yet to see tyre wear factors but I guess it's not going to be impressive! hah!

You hit the nail on the head, weekend toy..mine is a daily driver covering about 50 miles a day. Im also guessing the roads in Scotland are in a far better state than down South.

Also what suspension have you got on as my Nitrons are rock solid on the road so they arnt forgiving partnered with the spoon diff, well its like the car was trying to kill me at every opportunity on the straights, corners were another matter.

Its much better now with the toe taken to 0 though and with the cage in.

You hit the nail on the head, weekend toy..mine is a daily driver covering about 50 miles a day. Im also guessing the roads in Scotland are in a far better state than down South.

Also what suspension have you got on as my Nitrons are rock solid on the road so they arnt forgiving partnered with the spoon diff, well its like the car was trying to kill me at every opportunity on the straights, corners were another matter.

Its much better now with the toe taken to 0 though and with the cage in.

Are you kidding me? Our roads are horrendous! On a daily driver I can see where it would be a pain to be honest.

I am running Buddyclub N+, I've changed damping alot recently, they won't go much stiffer ;)

I'm running 1mm toe out up front and 1mm toe in rear and it's honestly working so well for me. I thought after running tweaked toe up front you wouldn't be able to go back to neutral, but I don't know personally the real difference in tunr in it was providing in the first place that you're losing out on now?

Thanks to Mark for fitting these this weekend and providing the nuts, bolts and plates :) I think im going to get an adjustable one on the front so it sticks out a little further, so if anyone wants a good deal on a purple strap let me know :)

9.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Its been a while since I updated :( nothing major to report unfortunately but it has recently been for its service and MOT, which is passed with flying colours and no advisories :cool:.

and then this happened last week :twisted::
100k.jpg

Back